Loan Care or MyLoanCare / class action lawsuit

I have noticed multiple people are having issues with loan care. I have had a major one myself and I am in the middle of a legal battle for my home they stole six months worth of my money on and cost me a years worth of money because they did not follow procedure. They have caused major issues on two of my homes. I am interested in anyone that is in the process of a class action lawsuit or interested in one. Please contact me because I am interested.

Da
Dec 22, 2016

Comments

• Ea
      13th of Jun, 2017

Hello. We have been with Loancare for over three years. Last year we fell one month behind on our payments and when I paid the following month a double payment to cover the previous and current, months, they sent my check back to me. I sent a payment through my billpay and they returned that as well. next I made a payment on their website and they rejected that as well. I have submitted forms to Loss Mitigation 5 times in the last 12 months because they are refusing our payments. Now they are saying that because we are 12 months overdue, our house is in foreclosure. I can't lose my house! My husband and I have six children and have lived here most of our lives, this is our home! I have never had a problem with a mortgage company until our loan was sold to them. I dont know what to do. If anyone has any advice please contact me at my email address [protected]@live.com. Thank you.

19th of Jun, 2017

My loan was transferred to loan are in December was at the end of an assumption and now they are telling me payments are missing even though I gave them proof...they keep telling me the need to check with former company. The assumption still is not gone and credit reports are now showing negative...not sure what to do? Help I am not behind and just want the assumption done that I was promised.

• Vm
      25th of Jun, 2017

Hello everyone, I would like to also be include if a class action law suit takes place.
    My mortgage was also transferred to Loan Care in December/2017, by reading all the comments it seems like they bought most of our mortgage notes during this same month. In May and June(this month) I've been going through a financial hardship due to sickness which included hospitalization, for this reason I couldn't make my May payment but I made sure they were notified and explained my situation but I understand that was still late. The issue here is that now in June I tried paying for both months together and they won't allow it, I already received an intent to foreclose on my property, mind you we are still in June so technically I've only missed one month and I'm trying to pay them and they won't take it. As a single mother I worked really hard to be able to purchase this home for my children and even harder to continue paying for it. This is not fair to get foreclosed for missing 1 month payment and actually not even allowing me to get current by not taking my money, I am not loosing my home just because they feel like it, they better be prepared for a fight... together we can do it. We are the consumer and we should be protected.
    Please contact me [protected]@yahoo.com.

• Am
      11th of Jul, 2017

I'm willing to join a class action law suit. Loan Care has tacked on an additional $75.00 per month to go to escrow. Funny thing is that neither my property tax or my home owners insurance has increased to justify this increase in fact when I do the math, the amount i pay out of my payment to escrow exceeds the amount dispersed from my escrow account throughout the year by
    $800! Yes I'm definetly in. Contact me at [protected]@frabonis.com

• Ir
      13th of Jul, 2017

Yes i would like to be part of this law suit. If you can please contact me my email is [protected]@yahoo.com. Our mortgage got bought out in Sep 2016 and in Feb we got a letter stating there was a shortage of 5k in our escrow. So our mortgage jumped from 1134 to 1892 a month. That's not right I've called multiple times can't get anyone to return our call. I been waiting to hear from someone since Feb and we're now in July thats bs.

1st of Aug, 2017

Same issue was everyone else. Put me in the loop as well. [protected]@gmail.com

• Cb
      1st of Aug, 2017

I am ready to join any lawsuit. They created a fake escrow account that I did not need. I pay my principal and interest every month not the escrow and they reported my mortgage as late . I am in please email me of any actions. [protected]@gmail.com

1st of Aug, 2017

Anyone interested in commencing a class action lawsuit against loancare please email me at [protected]@hotmail.com. I am a homeowner that has been wronged by them with forced insurance on my home - no late pays and I have been forced to pay escrow shortages. spoke with an attorney regarding class action lawsuit! please contact me at above email if interested. thank you

16th of Sep, 2017

@JaylaFer I am just discovering they haven't paid my home owners insurance and the insurance wants 695 dollars by the end of the month. My suspicion now is they haven't paid my escrow. Husband is on disability, it's all we get each month . We are over 60. Where would people like us come up with that kind of money? That's what escrow is for.. I suffer anxiety depression and it's been calm for a few months but now I am really feeling it. My email is [protected]@yahoo.com. I don't know how all these things work. It was hard enough to get the disability after 2 year wait when we lost nearly everything but the damn run down house we have. So I am panicking.

• Kc
      5th of Aug, 2017

Please include me as well. How can they charge me a late fee when my payment isn't late? I know it only $5.00, but it's my $5.00 and again its not late. I am making my payment on August 7th. The online statement doesn't even have $5.00 on the "late fee" line. It's on the "other fee" line. The PAPER STATEMENT says " Payment Due Date*: 08/01/2017 *If payment is received after 08/16/2017, $39.27 late fee will be charged.
    However, on the ONLINE STATEMENT it says "One-Time Draft Fee Schedule
    On or before due date-No Fee
    1-4 days after due date-No Fee
    5-9 days after due date-$5.00
    10-15 days after due date-$10.00
    16 days or more after due date-$10.00
    I'm confused!!! So does this mean that I have 4 days for a "no fee" with the servicing company and 15 days with my mortgage company? This has got to be illegal in some way. Can I just pay directly to the mortgage company? Again, please count me in [protected]@aol.com

• Na
      15th of Aug, 2017

Class action... Count me in!!! I had my loan sold by PHH to Loancare in March 2017. Loancare never applied my payment for June 1st 2017. They cashed the check and charged me a late fee. The payment was never credited toward my loan. This resulted in every payment after being a month behind until I noticed. I had to make a double payment to get it "caught up". I cannot get anyone to call me back. I have tried calling, emailing and requesting a call back through the website. I even tried to dispute it with my bank, stop payment, etc. My bank says the lost check was endorsed to and cashed by WELLS FARGO!! My bank says this is definitely weird and they suggested I take legal action. I don't know if I should continue making payments. Is this the next WELLS FARGO SCANDALL? I can be reached at [protected]@hotmail.com

16th of Sep, 2017

@Nathan Larsh We had Wells Fargo and was switched to this LoanCare!

16th of Sep, 2017

I don't know what to write here. We had Well's Fargo for years and was recently switched to LoanCare. I just received a letter from my home owners insurance demanding 695 dollars by the end of september 2017. That's a week from now. That should have been taken from our escrow. Now I am concerned about property tax and school tax (and whatever else) that is suppose to be put aside for escrow. We are in our 60's. Husband is disabled and brings in disability. That's it. I have anxiety/depression and this isn't helping. I have been doing pretty good. It took over 2 years for him to receive disability and we lost everything but this damn rundown house. Worked with Wells Fargo and managed to avoid foreclosure. We have no money to pay the insurance. Maybe I should let LoanCare take the house. Houses are selling around here and it's in such bad shape it would be condemned no doubt. If there is to be a lawsuit, I want in somehow. I have read, probably 70 complaints from different sites about this company and I am very upset. I had no choice in the selection of mortgage holder. It was just given to Loancare from Wells Fargo. I don't have any idea how that works. email [protected]@yahoo.com

• Ju
      19th of Sep, 2017

I want in on this law suit they charge me late fees and change the dates on me every month

• Ry
      25th of Sep, 2017

Count me in. These crooks have misapplied several payments. They neglect to process my payments then attempt to charge me several hundred dollars in late fees. They took over the servicing of my loan in May and failed to send me any paperwork. They do not provide statements. They are impossible to reach. Their website is always down which prevents me from making payments online. I have mailed payments to them and several weeks later they are returned to me. They have reported incorrect information to the credit bureaus and refuse to correct their mistakes. For the last 4 months I have made countless attempts to make my mortgage payment but cannot get anyone at LoanCare to process the payment or even respond to my emails. I was finally able to reach someone there last week and was told that unless I paid them over $5, 000 before the end of the call that they would foreclose on my home. When I attempted to make the payment during the call they told me that they were unable to process it at that time? WTF?!?!? These people are crooks. Worse than that they are beyond ignorant which makes them dangerous. Please count me in on the lawsuit.

28th of Sep, 2017

I refide with one company and before a month was up the loan was sold to Loancare. By month 2 :I was transferred to another internal company. this was very confusing. If you have to call them make sure you have a lot of time to stay on hold.
    Recently I applied for a car loan. Experian gave me a bad rating because Loancare gave me a 120 day late pay on an account that Loancare has no record of. When I refide in December my credit score was 815. when I tried to get a car loan I am down to 710. I am still working with Loancare to remove this negative item. Luckily Experian tells me Loan care has 30 days to prove the 120 day late payments. If they don't Experian will automatically take it off. That is good because I don't have confidence in Loancare doing anything about it. Based on my experience with them and these reviews that I am reading.
    My limited contact with these guys (more than any other mortgage companies and we have a few mortgages) has been nothing but a disappointment.

• Ly
      11th of Oct, 2017

We too are struggling with LoanCare Services LLC.
    I’m shaking right now. We face loosing our home. I’ve been trying for a week to make a payment on our mortgage. Their website has us blocked from making one online. So I call them. An agent took my payment information. After 5 days it still had not been taken out so I called and have spent two days just trying to reach a suprovisor to talk to. I got a supposed sup. On the phone only to be told that she would not help me because one of her colleagues is handling it but she can’t promise me when I’ll get a return call. We are now filing loss mitigation papers. I have 11 children. We can not loose our home and certainly can’t afford to play games with this company. This home is literally all we have.
    Please please someone contact me with info, if your going after them to make them accountable .

18th of Oct, 2017

please sign me up. My loan was transferred to these clowns and I cant even access the site. Cant imagine what shenanigans are going on without me knowing. [protected]@gmail.com

1st of Nov, 2017

I am also being charged, for making payments online and on the phone. I refinanced with them, a few hrs ago, they overinflated my appraisal, to get me more money. I’ve put my home on the market, , and being told, that it was comped in a higher area and will not appraise for what I owe. I may be owing way more than my Home appraises for.

1st of Nov, 2017

We refinances last year and we're stuck with Loan Care as well. We just received a letter last month stating that we owed over $3, 500 by the following month and our payment will increase by $400 a month. They neglected to take enough money for our school taxes and they paid them--now we owe them. We checked our re-fi papers from our closing --and they were supposed to take over $200 more per month than they were. We should have caught it --but we didn't until it was too late. So, if we come up with the $3, 500 -our payment would be less. I kept arguing with them on every phone call--( which Customer Service) there was dead silence --they couldn't even answer my questions.We are beyond angry at this point and we will definitely like to be includes on a lawsuit at this time. In addition--I'm reaching out to our Philadelphia FOX or CBS news to get an investigative story going on this company.
    Dee Bartchak [protected]@comcast.net

• Fe
      16th of Nov, 2017

I have filed a complaint with the US Consumer Financial Bureau due to the stupidity of people at LoanCare - I am also refinancing my loan if possible to leave them. They are incompetent and crooked. Never have I dealt with an agency of such looowwww CLASS.

• Ge
      27th of Nov, 2017

My wife and i beem strugglinging to pay bills and after our loan was bought from loancare we didnt know who to contact and when we got the info on august 25th we tried to pay online amd wernt allowed to se we paid check they cashed it sept 2nd and said we were late. So we owe them a late fee well my work cut hours and we were going to miss sept payment we then called. And they had an under writter look at our account and decided they would give us a pass on august till end of october and RAISED the morgage payment $40. Well we sent the check out and it got to them oct 31st. They cashed it nov 2nd and contacted us that we faulted on our loan since we didnt get them the money by the "end of the month".. their october 30th is the end of the month. They neber stated it had to be the 30th . So now the paper work claims we owe $5000 to reinstate and we have till december 2nd to pay it. I dont know what doto anymore. My wife and i are fighting about bills and trying to keep heat on se dont do anything to spend money anymore. Anyone have ideas or anything we can do? We pay just as much as rentig in the area so if we cant afford this we cant afford a roof over our heads.