LN Performance Health / Scam charges

United States Review updated:
LN Performance Health also took my money from the Acia Berry. You pay the shipping, they send a ten tablet sample, for $1.86 Two weeks later they withdrew $79.76 from my account, two weeks later another $5.86. None of this was authorized, nor anything shipped.

The 888 number recording says the waiting time is 30 minutes, and to go to www.gohelpnow.com to cancel, refund or return. It asks for your name and number like they will call you. No call.

I've had to change my banking account in order to stop them. Do research.
Va

Comments

Di
  22nd of Oct, 2008
Same exact thing happened to me but I went to bank and they stopped it. Problem is the company sent it through apparently again and it went through even though I changed my account number but they used the date of the first withdrawal which was with my old account and so it went through. I have to go to the bank again and I will show them this website. Thanks!
De
  23rd of Oct, 2008
LN Performance is a ripoff.
They have charged me a total of $185 on my credit card, even after I cancelled the acai tablets 3 times. I sent back the tablets, but they stll kept charging me. I had to cancel my Visa account card to stop them.

Debbie Sendejas
Ma
  5th of Nov, 2008
I had the same experience with LN Performance Health. They charged my credit card without my authorization.
So far my dispute was not resolved and the charge was not reversed. I filed a complain with BBB. My next step to file complain with an Attorney General.