LN Performance ACIA / fraud

1 Baltimore, MD, United States Review updated:

Charged my credit card $4.87, and then was chared $74.76. I called [protected], got a voice recording which said wait time was 45 minutes and to go to their web site of www.goheathnow.com and then it just disconnected.

Comments

Ch
  19th of Sep, 2008

I had the same thing happen to me. I finally got through to a rep and was suppose to have been removed from future charges. I just found another small charge from them a few days ago. I could not reach them by phone so had to call my bank to dispute the charge.

Sy
  19th of Sep, 2008

I finally got through to a representative on the first call today. I was so surprised to speak with a real person. I ask to have my account canceled, so I hope this is really going to happen.
The number I called was:
1-888-289-8740
I was told I would not receive any more debits in my account.
I just received my full size containers of the pills today. I will use them, but won't ever do that again.

El
  22nd of Sep, 2008

I WAS SENT A PRODUCT THAT i DID NOT ASK FOR. i WENT TO MY CREDIT CARD AND TOLD THEM i DISAGREE WITH THE NON ORDERED CHARGE FOR THE PRODUCT. i NEED A CONFORMATION SO i CAN SEND THE iTEM BACK. i APPRECIATE THIS PROMPT ATTENTION ON YOUR PART SO i CAN SEND THE UNORDERED PRODUCT BACK. THANK YOU ELVIRA jONES

Ja
  24th of Sep, 2008

I asked for the trial only yet they started shipping and billing me monthly.

Ch
  16th of Oct, 2008

I am still being charged $5.87 a month. I cannot get throught when I call. My bank says I need to have proof that I told them to stop charging my account.