lm performance, hn performance, roper performance life / charges to credit card

1 NV, United States

I received some kind of information on the internet about a cleansing produce that I could sample for $4.95 so I thought I would give it a try. I never received the product, but never thought too much about it until I checked out my online credit card acct. ans saw that I was being charged each month for something I had never ordered nor received. I did contact the company and they did say that they would cancel my acct--newsletter, but I never made any other request for anything except the sample, so I don't understand why I was being charged every month. I told them I had never received the initial product (sample) that I did order but they told me it was shipped out the next day and I would have to take it up with my post office that the couldn't do anything about it because they didn't keep tracking numbers when I first placed the order and they also refused to refund that money. This has to be some kind of scam and there have been so many complaints that someone needs to file a class action lawsuit against the company.

El