llsuperstore liquidation / rip off

1 40438 Winchester Rd.Temecula, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-951-491-8578

Jared Berry is a crook!! Him and his family will cross any line necessary to get a sale. They'll go to any means necessary to get a sale even if they have to lie. Once they get your money, good luck receiving your purchase on time, or at all. You'll have a difficult time getting through to them, and once you do, anyone who answers is all of a sudden clueless, and can't help you at all. LL superstore Temecula is a shady business, so do yourself a favor and buy at Costco, or Target. I thought Jeromes, and Mor was bad, but LLsuperstore temecula actually makes Jeromes look good. There needs to be a class action lawsuit filed against this Jared berry and his family. The worst customer service I've ever experienced. I haven't received my furniture yet, and it's been almost a month now. Jared Berry hasn't returned my emails, and I doubt he will. Be warned. Once you buy from them they will not refund your money, since all sales are final. Save your money DON'T BUY FROM LL SUPERSTORE!! They also claim that they have this 90% off sale. What item is that? I couldn't find any. .everything at LL superstore liquidation is pricey and made of cheap material. If you don't believe me, drive there and find out for yourself. After the bad luck at LL superstore, I went to Costco, and their patio furniture was at least 50% lower than LL superstores junk. what a RIP OFF!!

Ri

Comments

16th of Sep, 2008

I agree. I'm having a difficult time contacting them about an order I placed. Everyone be warned "LL superstore" will rip you off.