Lloyds Tsd / Fake email
25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN
4th December, 2008.
From: Account Department,
My office is in receipt of your email and owing to your request, i want you to understand that the account opening deposit is the minimun requirement for you to setup an online account with us before any form of transfer can be effected.
More also, in respect of the bank charges, there is non required from you for now. All that is required of you is to make payment of '£850 GBP ... 68, 676.76 INR' for the account setup. As soon as the payment is made, your online account will be setup and your account login and pin will be sent to you for immediate access of your online account with us.
Attached to this email is your account application form and payment modalities. Do fill the form and append your signature and also attach a copy of your photo passport and any other means of identification as email attachment for the setting up of your account.
The opening charges should be directed to our regional officer's foriegn remmitance bank account detail in your country/region, with the details below. For easy transaction you can also pay with your country's currency (Rupees) into our affiliated Bank Account in your Country, and send us a scanned copy of your payment slip for confirmation immediately payment is made.
BANK NAME: ICICI BANK, INDIA
A/C NAME: V.S.ENTERPRISES
BANK NAME: ICICI BANK INDIA
I will await your account application form alongside with a scanned copy of your payment slip details.
Thank you for your anticipated co-operation.
More Lloyds Tsd Complaints & Reviews
- Lloydshare Limited Incorporated - scam/faud 
- Lloyds Tsb Bank - scam - lottery winning e-mail for online banking 
- Contact Lloyds Tsb Bank Plc For Your Winning's - I want to know is this is a scam
- Lloyds Tsb Bank - Frud 
- Lloyds Tsb - Obstructive and discourteous
- Fraudulent Lloyds Bank Accounts - Scam and fraud companies
- Lloyds Bank - Mis-selling
- Lloyds Bank - Refund for Wire Transfer
- Lloyds Bank - Bank Charges 
- Lloyds Tsb Bank - Indifferent to customer problems