Lk*celebteethelp.com / Unautherized Bank Withdrawel

1 unavailableunavailable, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-503-1282

DO NOT by any means fall for this scam, $0.99 tube of there product.
I found a link on the CNN website for a trail based tube and I haven't received it. Now 17 days later they just charged my Pay-Pal account for $149.95 which is/was unauthorized!

BEWARE!

Ge

Comments

• Br
      1st of Mar, 2010

Please do not fall for this, it is a total scam. I fell for it to only after 15 days they charged my account 149.95, and there is no way of getting a refund.

• Aj
      4th of Mar, 2010

Getting samples of this teeth whitening product is a complete scam! Charges were made to my account for the agreed price $.99 and in addition a $149.95 charge was made (*) and a $4.49 foreign transaction fee. During a 3-way call with my credit card company and Celebteeth, I learned I had also agreed, "in the fine print" *, to a recurring monthly fee of $12.95 . Outrageous! I requested the recurring charge to be cancelled and my only recourse for the $149.95 charge is an e-mail to the offending company--support@productsupport123.com. Help! ajoyce

• De
      24th of Mar, 2010

I had the same thing happen. Called, was assurred that it was cancelled. Now they are asking for a cancellation number, and saying that I never called in. I have the number on my credit card bill -- it is 877-503-1282. I spoke to Daniel Evans, Supervisor #033. He has the authority to refund the money, but will not, because their employee did not record my call. He says his supervisor's name is Michael Jones, but that he is unable to put him on the phone, provide me with a phone number to him, or email him. Quite convenient, don't you think? So9 much for spending .99 for a sample.