LivingSocial.comrefund

Hello
i bought a present for my mother from a deal site livingsocial.com, it was a three piece swarovski jewellery set, the third party site was neverlandsales in which the jewellery was being sent from.
I have never received this item which i bought in October 20th 2012, it has still not arrived it £20.00 it was part of aChristmass present.
I first filed a complaint inNovemberr requesting where is my item, i have sent livingsocial.com about 20 emails many times there is no response or i get an email saying we are dealing with your case as fast as we can and then no more.
I have filed a dispute with paypal i thought they might help me, but i was too late it was past the 45 day limited i did not realise until it was too late that they would have helped me. I know its only £20.00 but thats not the point i have been robbed, well thats the way i feel, and am intent on trying to get my money back, but am at loose ends and cannot find anyone who will help me, please can you help me.
Each site is not responding to my emails i don, t no which way too turn am at my wits end, i just feel robbed.
i dont no what else i can say but just avoid them 2 sites. thank you take care

De
Jan 25, 2013

Comments

• Er
      Jun 27, 2011
    LivingSocial.com - Horrible service
    LivingSocial.com

Horrible. There is no order confirmation. period. It is a total scam and I believe they just try to resell your credit card/email address to make money. I had to report a lost credit card to control the damage. Watch out!!

• Do
      Oct 16, 2011
    LivingSocial.com - Bad experience
    LivingSocial.com

They are rude, dishonest and waste your time. i purchased 1 deal, my friends purchased 3 so i should have had mine free. they cancelled my friends for no reason and then would not rebill it or credit me. rude and unhelpful!

• Ki
      Oct 17, 2011
    LivingSocial.com - Terrible website and no service at all
    livingsocial.com

Terrible website and no service at all. Also, I bought 4 tix for some promo and didn't see the expiration fine print. Avoid these scams. Regular price will save you $ and aggravation.

Oct 18, 2011
    LivingSocial.com - Washing dog in same sink as the clients
    LivingSocial.com

I don't know how cool this is, not cool with me at all. Tiare International Hair Design in Laguna Beach, ca. is using the only sink they have to wash clients hair and the owners dog in the same sink.

• Li
      Oct 22, 2011
    LivingSocial.com - Dont Use
    LivingSocial.com

I bought a cleaning service on living social. Following months of missed cleaning appointments I requested a refund only to be told tough titties you cant get one. Because they are based in the US and not contactable by phone you really cant deal with anyone properly. It took weeks for living social to reply to my complaint. Useless kunts. All of them.

• Pl
      Nov 03, 2011
    LivingSocial.com - I've been burned by Living Social
    livingsocial.com

Watch out! Living Social no longer issues deal bucks if you are unable to use the voucher before it expires unless the merchant has gone out of business. This is clearly noted on their vouchers now, but it wasn't on there when I purchased my vouchers in March. I will only use Groupon for daily deals from now on, I've been burned by Living Social!! Groupon will happily refund if your voucher expires or even if you just change your mind.

• He
      Nov 08, 2011
    LivingSocial.com - Dishonest Cheats
    LivingSocial.com

They double charged my account and won't release the money for 10 or more days. They refuse to accept responsibility for the overcharge.

Nov 09, 2011
    LivingSocial.com - They have a horrible customer service department that constantly messes up orders
    livingsocial.com

They have a horrible customer service department that constantly messes up orders. They will mess up your order and then steal your money, all while telling you that you are the wrong one.

Nov 11, 2011
    LivingSocial.com - I'm done with Living Social
    livingsocial.com

I was happy with Living Social. But they have had such poor customer service lately, I will stop using them. The business I have a certificate for oversold with 15 sites and cannot give me the spa service. Living Social won't credit my account. I'm DONE with Living Social!

• Pu
      Nov 14, 2011
    LivingSocial.com - Their return policy and customer service is terrible
    livingsocial.com

Their return policy and customer service is terrible. I bought a voucher, the merchant told me they were overloaded and could not get me in and that I should get my money back. Living Social will not refund my money! I am still trying to get it back, but I would not recommend Living Social. If something goes wrong they will not help you.

• Pr
      Nov 21, 2011
    LivingSocial.com - They did not care if the customers can use them or not
    livingsocial.com

We bought a voucher for bootcamps and since we bought, the camps in our area has closed and the closest is 45mins! The customer service response was that because we did not ask for one within 5 days of purchase, we are eating it. They did not care if the customers can use them or not. Stay away from such company!!

• Bo
      Dec 21, 2011
    LivingSocial.com - This company is a joke to deal with
    livingsocial.com

Save your time and money. This company is a joke to deal with. Too lengthy of a situation to go into, just mark my word and stay away. There are too many other quality companies to support.

• Ri
      Jan 02, 2012
    LivingSocial.com - No response to loads of emails either from LivingSocial or Pulchra
    livingsocial.com

Sent them 99 quid for a set of stacking oak tables from Pulchra Interiors. Tables have never been delivered and money has been taken from my account. No response to loads of emails either from LivingSocial or Pulchra. Why don't the authorities take these crooks down?

• Ag
      Jan 31, 2012
    LivingSocial.com - They refused to give me refund and just kept telling me they are investigating
    livingsocial.com

I bought a voucher which the retailer on the voucher refused to redeem, because they were not the one sold the voucher. Called & emailed Living Social many times, they refused to give me refund and just kept telling me they are investigating.And this has been 2 months now!

I'm planning to bring this to Watchdog and other customer protection body, can anyone give me some advise how to do it effectively?

• Ak
      Feb 02, 2012
    LivingSocial.com - I'm pretty disgusted with this site and will never use them again
    livingsocial.com

I puchased an hour long massage from a Naturopathic 'spa'; When I called to make my appointment, not only was the woman rude and short with me, but she said they were 'booked for the next 9 mths). They obviously didn't want to fullfill their agreement and did a nice job of turning off and away customers. I'm pretty disgusted with this site and will never use them again.

• Pi
      Feb 03, 2012
    LivingSocial.com - They take your credit card maybe even charge you twice
    livingsocial.com

°No proper follow through. the system is rigged to screw the customer. They take your credit card maybe even charge you twice. i have to find someone to take the extra voucher i bought for Kenya. i only got an email confirmation for 1. 2697.00 This is a hotmess!

• Po
      Feb 10, 2012

I am having exactly the same problem, I am going to complain to Consumer Rights: http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Governmentcitizensandrights/Consumerrights/index.htm

• Nu
      Feb 22, 2012
    LivingSocial.com - Very bad business decision for any business
    livingsocial.com

Very bad business decision for ANY business. They sell you on "repeat business" and "customers spending more than the value of the voucher" but the truth is, these things do not happen. Living Social could potentially put a small business OUT OF BUSINESS. Do NOT use them to advertise!!!

• Am
      Mar 06, 2012
    LivingSocial.com - They don't offer refunds if you don't use the coupon or if you didn't like the place
    livingsocial.com

Don't use them! They don't offer refunds if you don't use the coupon or if you didn't like the place. GROUPON does!

• Ti
      Mar 12, 2012
    LivingSocial.com - Never use them they suck and have horrible customer service
    livingsocial.com

It sucks it took money out of my account but when I called the service center since i never got what a i ordered they said the payment never went through and can not do anything! never use them they suck and have horrible customer service!

• Ol
    LivingSocial.com - Skip the Livingsocial scam
    livingsocial.com

Bought a hotel voucher. when redeeming purchased voucher, the hotel had an additional "fee", which made the deal 25% more expensive than if i booked through normal route (Kayak or Hotels.com). Using Livingsocial takes 3-steps (wasting 10x more time as I had to call the hotel which was an ordeal of its own...) vs. booking direct, and Livingsocial costs more. Bottom line: skip the Livingsocial scam.

LivingSocial.com - Shame on you livingsocial
    livingsocial.com

Could not use the voucher because the venue had no availability. Living Social took nearly 2 weeks to reply to me, only to tell me they would not be refunding anything.

In future I will be using KGB Deals, much more professional and customer friendly.

Shame on you livingsocial.

• Lo
    LivingSocial.com - Coupon was not recognized
    livingsocial.com

Hopeless... bought the coupon and then went to the merchant's website to order the goods... however, the coupon was not recognized... contacted their customer service who were supposed to contact me within 48 hours but didn't..

• Ge
    LivingSocial.com - Don't send gifts
    livingsocial.com

I got a gift and needed to cancel it because the merchant would not respond to my request for reservations. LS won't let me cancel the gift myself and insists I tell the person that gifted me to cancel it. Embarrassing all around. I don't get a gift, the giver feels bad and the merchant is off the hook. Don't use LS for gifts.

• Pa
      Mar 29, 2012
    LivingSocial.com - Customer service is non existent
    livingsocial.com

Customer Service is non existent. If they ever reply to your e-mail they just tell you to contact the vendor - even when your problem is that the vendor doesn't answer their calls - I have been arguing with them for around 6 months now about a deal I couldn't use and they have been totally unhelpful. Avoid at all costs.

• Mo
      Mar 30, 2012
    LivingSocial.com - There is nothing you can do to get a refund if something goes wrong with your coupon
    livingsocial.com

Ordered a carpet cleaning for £9. When I rung was told that they couldnt cope with the demand and that I should ask for a refund from living social. They have not refunded the money. It is only £9 so will take it on the chin - just glad it wasnt more money as there doesn't seem to be anything you can do to get a refund if something goes wrong with your coupon.

• Ni
      Apr 02, 2012
    LivingSocial.com - Wait time for help on their phones are over 12 minutes long
    livingsocial.com

Ugh... not a happy customer. One restaurant they contracted with went out of business! Wait time for help on their phones are over 12 minutes long! Just to frustrating... and now out all of that money. Old school must be the way to go. Just go to the business and purchase something if you want it with a real coupon. I hope I can save you some money by giving you this advice!

• Bo
      Apr 10, 2012
    LivingSocial.com - They don't care when their merchants don't follow through
    livingsocial.com

Scam. Merchants often never showed or were impossible to get a hold of. Living Social took zero responsibility. Total scammers. They don't care when their merchants don't follow through.

• Ol
      Apr 15, 2012
    LivingSocial.com - They sell some vouchers that are TOTAL rip-offs and then refuse to reimburse you
    livingsocial.com

Buyer beware! They sell some vouchers that are TOTAL rip-offs and then refuse to reimburse you when you let them know they've sold a stinker! You must be very careful when using their site and know the company because they obviously don't care and don't research what they are selling you!!!

• Pa
      Apr 19, 2012
    LivingSocial.com - Provider never found the time to give me an appointment in the over three months the coupon was current
    livingsocial.com

I bought a service to be performed by Ann Hughes Hair Design in Glendale AZ The provider never found the time to give me an appointment in the over three months the coupon was current. Both the provider and Living Social refused to refund the purchase amount of $ 40. The provider kept hiding behind the clause about availability.

• Ba
      Apr 24, 2012
    LivingSocial.com - They charge my cc i never got a receipt or the voucher
    livingsocial.com

First time on livingsocial they charge my cc i never got a receipt or the voucher the woman and the phone after i explained i was a first time customer on their site. she didn't care she laugh at me and hung up on me.

• Pu
      Apr 24, 2012
    LivingSocial.com - What a rip-off, I will never trust Living Social (or Skype) again
    livingsocial.com

Bought a voucher for "Unlimited World Calling" on Skype. Discovered that I cannot use the subscription to call Brazil, which last time I checked is part of the world, and no one (neither Living Social, nor Skype) would refund or credit my money towards another product. What a rip-off, I will never trust Living Social (or Skype) again.

• Ep
      May 08, 2012
    LivingSocial.com - Living Social apparently changed their refund policy to only issue refunds up to 5 days after a deal purchase
    livingsocial.com

Living Social apparently changed their refund policy to only issue refunds up to 5 days after a deal purchase. That pretty much ends my relationship with them.

• Na
      May 09, 2012
    LivingSocial.com - A merchant could not honor a voucher and she would not credit me for the item
    livingsocial.com

Just spoke to an Alana in Customer Service. The rudest person I have ever met. I will never buy another thing from them. A merchant could not honor a voucher and she would not credit me for the item. Are you kidding! Ripping off consumers is not a good idea.

LivingSocial.com - BEWARE of this scamming company
    livingsocial.com

Worst Customer Service I have experienced! Lost €50 to them & applied to small claims court to get it back... BEWARE of this scamming company!!!

• Ab
      May 13, 2012
    LivingSocial.com - I tried to contact LS for my refund and they r refusing to do so
    livingsocial.com

I bought a deal for horse riding and tried to contact the people for class and they never called back. now it says that phone number doesn't exists! I tried to contact LS for my refund and they r refusing to do so..customers are not protected here :( I'm Soo disappointed with them..

• Wh
      May 13, 2012

that's good to know. obviously LS doesn't want to directly associate themselves with the business they're dealing with but some accountability would be nice. Just another reason why these sites are not going to last long-term.

• Wh
      May 13, 2012

They clearly don't do a good job of vetting their partners and making sure they are on the level. It's probably a good idea to avoid these deal-a-day sites unless it's for something you know will stand behind it and honor the deal.

• Ju
      Jun 04, 2012
    LivingSocial.com - Don't bother with a company that can't help their customers
    livingsocial.com

Stay away. I purchased one deal with them, and can fully say groupon is much better. I had a problem and tried to contact the support for some help. They sent me a reply about three days later. It was a pre-made message that was completely not helpful. Tried contacting again, same thing. Don't bother with a company that can't help their customers.

• Al
      Jun 08, 2012
    LivingSocial.com - Terrible, terrible, terrible experience
    livingsocial.com

Horrible customer service. Their "system" randomly canceled my deal and I had to fight with them for a refund, which I would have never found if I hadn't checked my account. No notification, NOTHING.

Terrible, terrible, terrible experience. Use Groupon.