LivingSocial.com — refund
i bought a present for my mother from a deal site livingsocial.com, it was a three piece swarovski jewellery set, the third party site was neverlandsales in which the jewellery was being sent from.
I have never received this item which i bought in October 20th 2012, it has still not arrived it £20.00 it was part of aChristmass present.
I first filed a complaint inNovemberr requesting where is my item, i have sent livingsocial.com about 20 emails many times there is no response or i get an email saying we are dealing with your case as fast as we can and then no more.
I have filed a dispute with paypal i thought they might help me, but i was too late it was past the 45 day limited i did not realise until it was too late that they would have helped me. I know its only £20.00 but thats not the point i have been robbed, well thats the way i feel, and am intent on trying to get my money back, but am at loose ends and cannot find anyone who will help me, please can you help me.
Each site is not responding to my emails i don, t no which way too turn am at my wits end, i just feel robbed.
i dont no what else i can say but just avoid them 2 sites. thank you take care
More LivingSocial.com Complaints & Reviews
- LivingSocial - keeps sending emails & difficult to unsubscribe 
- LivingSocial.com - thank you for your awful service 
- LivingSocial.com - merchant complaint 
- LivingSocial.com - bad service 
- LivingSocial.com - avoid livingsocial.com like the plague
- LivingSocial.com - they have damaged their brand and credibility and now they are scrambling to make up for it 
- LivingSocial.com - I will never use livingsocial and I do not recommend anyone to buy eyeglasses at focus
- LivingSocial - pacific dining car, los angeles, ca 213-483-6000
- Living Social - voucher not honored 
- LivingSocial - afternoon tea london hilton docklands