LivingSocial.com / do not order this voucher through living social for forever canvas, sheffield, manchester

United States Review updated:

Do not order this voucher through living social for Forever canvas, Sheffield, manchester! Customer service is non existent! They claim on website delivery within 7-10 days online / phone orders or 4 weeks for discount voucher orders. I ordered with a living Social voucher 14 weeks ago, still no canvas! After chasing several times for an update on my order received a very blunt response to the effect of if i'd have paid full price for this item I would received a higher level of service from them!

Do

Comments

28th of Jul, 2012

Yes I agree, I ordered in November and still no canvas am very upset with Living Social too but have use them previously with no problems, so perhaps it's just the merchants fault?

• Al
      22nd of Apr, 2013

I just had to cancel 2 vouchers with living social for this vendor.

Once I came to redeem them, their online system mysteriously wouldn't accept my vouchers - though it would have allowed me to make a full-price purchase if I hadn't been paying attention! Obvious 'accidentally didn't work' type scam, avoid these people and living social deals for your own good!

Forever Canvas were rude in their response to my query, just to add a bit of insult to the injury. Idiots.