LivingSocial — pacific dining car, los angeles, ca [protected]
I am totally embarrassed because staff told me (waiter, Daniel, and front desk hostess, Emma) that they haven't done business with Living Social for years. My voucher was refused and was told it was a fraud.
I paid for a $75.00 voucher which expires on December 24, 2017.
My email is [protected]@yahoo.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Los Angeles, CAcom Susan Duran
you can also reach me at [protected]
I can't believe this was happening!
Please contact me asap.
I am requesting a full refund and I just purchased a Noe Restaurant at Omni Los Angeles. You can comp me one more of those if you wish. That cost me $87.00. thank you!
I've been a loyal customer for years...never had this problem
More LivingSocial Complaints & Reviews
- LivingSocial - keeps sending emails & difficult to unsubscribe 
- LivingSocial.com - thank you for your awful service 
- LivingSocial.com - merchant complaint 
- LivingSocial.com - bad service 
- LivingSocial.com - avoid livingsocial.com like the plague
- LivingSocial.com - they have damaged their brand and credibility and now they are scrambling to make up for it 
- LivingSocial.com - I will never use livingsocial and I do not recommend anyone to buy eyeglasses at focus
- Living Social - voucher not honored 
- LivingSocial - afternoon tea london hilton docklands
- LivingSocial - motorola nexus 6 32gb