livingdreams101 / Return without reimbursement

1 FL, United States Review updated:

Items purchased through ebay account for over $150. and didn't fit. I returned them and they confirmed that they received them. Brandy the owner, claims she doesn't have to return my money because I didn't follow her instructions. She knows they are my returns, she knows what account it goes to. I've talked to her many times and she is rude and ignorant. It is now a year 1/2 later and she still has not returned my money. She refuses to do so. I called the Better Business Bureau and they didn't do anything for me. They admit that she has the merchandise also.

Comments

El
  25th of Sep, 2008

I had the same problem (dresses too small on me) about 2 years ago. Brandy gave me a store credit. As soon as I found what I liked I got credit on that item and paid only the difference. Perfect time on shipments and extremely "clear" e-mail conversations!!!

Wy
  15th of Dec, 2008

I have done business with this company for about 2 years. More than once I got a size that was incorrect...The last time I purchased a SMALL dress that was at least a size 1x when it arrived. I sent it back the SAME DAY per their instructions with a check to cover the return postage no less.

That was JULY,

This is DECEMBER.

First she said she NEVER received the dress for exchange. Then FINALLY she said she had it---but then we went back and forth on which dress I wanted to exchange it for---she kept "forgetting" which item I wanted.

I have gotten numerous emails from Brandy saying the dress is on the way---it should be here by such and such a date--it got a late start getting shipped, etc etc etc.
My check for the return shipping was finally cashed in OCTOBER.

To this day, I am still writing her and asking for the item. She ocassionally writes back and says its on its way.

I have been a good customer of hers and have sent people to her site...Never Again. I am going to file a compliant with EBAY and PAY PAL.

GOOD LUCK if you deal with her.

An
  10th of Aug, 2009

SHE IS THE WORLDS DUMBEST CROOK. SHE DID THE SAME TO ME. SHE STEALS PEOPLES MONEY. IF THE ITEM DOESNT FIT, YOU ARE BETTER OFF SELLING IT ON YOUR OWN BECAUSE SHE WILL NEVER SEND YOUR REPLACEMENT. DONT SEND BACK CLOTHES THAT DONT FIT SHE KEEPS THE CLOTHES AND YOUR MONEY TOO. SHE JUST KEEPS YOUR MONEY AND GOES ON ABOUT HER LIFE WITHOUT REMORSE. SHE WILL GET HERS ONE DAY AND I HOPE I GET TO HEAR ABOUT IT. I AM FURIOUS EBAY ALLOWS CROOKS LIKE THIS ON THEIR SITE.