Living Media India Ltd. / Not having the site to claim for free gift

1 India Review updated:

I have paid the postman Rs.699/= and received three nos. of CD.But as per the details regarding collection of free gift given by the India today book club, I am unable to find the site where I can claim it.

Comments

4th of Sep, 2008

I have subscribed to Business Today (BT1572119) for 5 years. I had to follow up a lot for receipt of Gift. Finally I got the gift & I thought this will be the end of follow up but to no avail... I received the issues from Mar 0June 08. Since then not a single issue has been received. Again follow up... Registered complaint on phone. But still no reply or no BT issue is received.

Keep it up Business Today...

21st of Oct, 2008

My membership no.OGA080266698, ORDER NO.ITBC08624353 and invoice no.ORA080257880.I paid Rs 734 to the post man and recieved books.I could not get the website for getting my free round trip air ticket offer.Please send reply.

21st of Oct, 2008

Though you mentioned web http://offers.indiatodaybookclub.com/offers.htm, I could not get for claiming free gifts.Please send correct web site for claiming round trip air ticket.

21st of Oct, 2008

The invoice no.0RA080257880, order no.ITBCO8624353 and membership no.OGA080266698. I could not get web http://offers.indiatodaybookclub.com/offers.htm. Please send correct web site for claimimg free air ticket voucher.

• Ll
      3rd of Nov, 2008

wave id is not correct

• Su
      13th of Nov, 2008

I have also purchased Britannica concise 2007 CD Rom vide order no. 0GA080053660, and Invoice no. ORA 080062813, but not recieved the free gifts as assured. My member ship no. is ITBC 08558389 Kindly do send the free gifts atonce else legal action shall be taken against you.

• Ve
      15th of Nov, 2008

I too paid the postman Rs.734/_ and received 4nos. cd. As per the instructions in collecting free gifts from India Today book club, I too find difficulty in finding the site to claim the free gifts as declared by India Today. Reply soon.

• Mh
      28th of Nov, 2008
    Living Media India Ltd. - &Free-Gifts&

u R simply fooling people., by keeping on printing out that the 'complaint-Code' is incorrect or too old'., as if I`m giving the nos.u R never prompt in sending any gift at any time.I get books, whenever money is to be paid by the subscriber but shy away while keeping committments to send the deserving-gifts That`s the pitiable truth..Harinarayanan..

• Mh
      28th of Nov, 2008

I)Invoice No:ORA080057926., Order No:OGA080060470..dtd Aug 22, `08..Unique No. to claim the special offer:109671812A080057926(2)Invoce No:ORA080166203., Order No:OgGA080166672..dtd Aug 23, `08., Unique Number to claim the special offer:109671812A080166203 (3) Invoice No:ORA080020656., Order No:OGA0800200953 dtd Aug 31, `08..Unique No.to claim the special offer :109671812A080020652.I contacted U on Oct.3rd and 15th., but of no- avail.u were expected to send me i]Addidas Bag ii)Addidas Sipper and iii)Tupperware Lunch Box.Pl.do respond more professionally ..Harinarayanan.

• Ra
      12th of Dec, 2008

I could not get mentioned web site to claim free gifts . I nvoice no ORA080285968. Membership no ITBC 08650617

• Fe
      3rd of Jan, 2009

Dear Mr. Rakesh Kanwar, Your complaint has been resolved on 03/01/2009.
    Please refer to the email sent to you on your id. If you have any further queries, please mail back to us on the given id:

feedback@indiatodaybookclub.com

Would request you to kindly mention this subject: ONLINE COMPLAINTS
    Whenever you mail us for quicker response,

or call us on our customer care No.

011-40502424

• Va
      11th of Jan, 2009

To India Today Free Gifts.com

I have not received the free gifts so far and I am asked to log on to the site wherein there is no column to enter the web id. Please ask them to mail the free gifts.

• Bi
      11th of Jun, 2010
    Living Media India Ltd. - NON DELIVERY OF MOBILE PHONE
    BIJOY SHAH
    India

SOME TWO MONTHS BACK, MY DAD WAS CALLED FROM THE COMPANY'S CALL CENTER BASED IN OR AROUND NEW DELHI, REGARDING A BLACKBERRY PHONE WHICH IS WORTH AROUND, RS 21000/- IN THE LOCAL MARKET, WAS MADE AVAILABLE FOR RS 7500/- AS AGAINST A DONATION OF RS 7500/- TO DR. SUBODH MEHTA FOUNDATION. THE TRANSACTION WERE MADE IN TWO PARTS;i.e; RS 6000/-(ID NO 10035927) AND OTHER OF RS 1500/-(ID NO 10035928). AND WAS PROMISED DELIVERY OF THE SAME IN 45 DAYS. BOTH THE TRANSACTIONS WERE DONE ON MY CREDIT CARD IN THE SAME DAY. TILL NOW THERE IS NO SIGN OF THE PHONE.
    I, REQUEST THE CONCERNED AUTHORITY OF THE SAID COMPANY TO LOOK IN THE MATTER.
    THANK YOU.

• Ks
      28th of Aug, 2010
    Living Media India Ltd. - Misleading Offer
    India

I was informed over phone that I was selected for GoldBox Offfer and I need to pay Rs.25798/- to get the offer. They further told me that I would also get a Projector, Home Theatre and Air Ticket Coupon if I pay this amount. After receiving the amount, the next day they have again called me and informed me that unless I pay an additional amount of Rs.14996/* I will not be included in the offer.When I have requested them to cancel my order they have refused. They havse mislead me and cheating me after recing the huge amount. Somebody help me to get back my amount.