Living Media India Limited / NON RECEIPT OF ORDERED PRODUCT

1 India Review updated:

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT I BOOKED A HOME THEATRE SYSTEM OF PHILIPS WORTH RS.7598(including gift voucher from suraj diamond jewellers worth RS.20000) ON 8TH FEBRUARY WITH LIVING MEDIA INDIA LIMITED(Living Media India is a media conglomerate based in New Delhi, India.Living Media India Limited is the publisher of India Today).I WAS INFORMED BY THE CALLER THAT HE IS CALLING FROM INDIA TODAY.THE PHONE NUMBER IS [protected].I MADE THE PAYMENT VIA TELEPHONE THROUGH MY ICICI BANK CREDIT CARD.I WAS ASSURED THAT THE PRODUCT WILL REACH WITHIN 7 DAYS.

I WAS AGAIN CALLED BY THE SAME CALLER FEW DAYS BACK WITH A NEW OFFER OF ANOTHER PRODUCT.BUT UNFORTUNATELY TO MY SURPRISE, WHEN I ENQUIRED ABOUT THE DELIVERY OF THE HOME THEATRE THE PHONE WAS DISCONNECTED.THE DETAILS OF THE TRANSACTION IS GIVEN BELOW:-
PHILIPS HOME THEATRE BOOKING ID-[protected]
JWELLERY BOOKING ID-IB405608997
CREDIT CARD PAYMENT REFERENCE NUMBER-74678720039026305135070

Comments

• On
      5th of Aug, 2010

Dear Sir

We have come across your on line complaint on

We have gone through your complaint, we would like to inform you that your order has been dispatched from our end under the consignment number-43588767843 through BLUEDART courier on 30-MAR-2010. Kindly expect the delivery in 1 to 2 week from the date of dispatch. If you fail to receive your order in the given time frame kindly get back to us.

We value your association with India Today Book Club and thank you for your patronage & co-operation.

For any further query or assistance please feel free to write us on onlinesupport@bagittoday.com

or call us at 011-40502424.

We would request you to kindly mention this subject: ONLINE COMPLAINTS whenever you e-mail us for quicker response.

Thanks & Regards,
    Team,
    Bag It Today.

• On
      19th of Aug, 2010

The complaint made by Mr. Swapan has been resolved. If you have any further queries, please mail back to us on our given id:

or call us at 011-40502424.

Thanks & Regards,