Living Media India Limited / Books delivered not the same as ordered

India Review updated:
4.15
I ordered three books on the net through India Today Book Club on 31st May 2007 .
I have received three books today but they are not the same as the books that I had ordered.

People beware!

Comments

Sort by: DownDate | Rating
Co
  24th of Sep, 2009
Dear Sir,
Some 15 years ago I bought a set of 3 cassettes tapes with a small booklet entitles "Music Appreciation" - A three part understanding of Hindustani Music. I bouhg this from Khan Market New Dlehi. now i am living in Secunderabad.
Do you have any similar CD-cum-booklet on "Music Appreciation - Carnatic Music"?
Would appreciate an early response from you with contact references from where i can buy this item.
Thanks
Commodore TMJ Champion, VSM (Retd)

voix.celeste17@gmail.com
Ka
  6th of Sep, 2009
Two month ago I also had subscribed for "Reader Diegest magazine" at my home address, and after around 20 days they (Living media group) have sent an open parcel through vpp which was containing a set of three very thine hand books which they use to provide their customer free with reader digest magazine (as encrypted on those three books) but main magazine i.e reader diegest was not their, at that moment I hoped that they might start sending the main magazine after receiving the payment from my end, so I honoured their parcel by paying Rs.475/- (as asked subscription fee ). Now it is already more than one month past after I have sent them payment, but till date they neither made the magazine available to me nor any optional response conveyed in this regards. It is a short of inconvenience for me. Now I just want my money back and in future i won't be going to subscribe any thing online in such ways.Hence through this portal i would like to request Living Media India Ltd.[India Today Group] to refund my money without any deduction with quick positive response / at the earliest.

Since you have my mailing address so may send my refund at the same address,

Kamlakant jha
  17th of Aug, 2009
Living Media India Limited is a bogus company
Ba
  5th of Feb, 2009
I have a subscription for travel plus magazine with subscription No: 121TTP1568451 which is not coming regularly, please dispatch 3 months magazines to my home address. there is supervision or incharge to lookafter the subscription holders problems. hence look in to the matter and solve my problem. otherwise there is no meaning to subscribe the magazines.
Ra
  9th of Oct, 2008

Posted your experience with India today team.

today i received mail stating the offer for 60 lacs.

i get doubted and did the google, found the complaints.

But some of them said to file the case. let you update current status, have you filed the case/ you receive items as per the commitment...

if still they are doing we need file the case.
Al
  18th of Sep, 2008
Dear Sir,

IT was just shoking to now about your fraud done by a repautated company.
I aslo loss of Rs500
I am not told, y name and your refernece code.
Because I am just waiting for your response
if I am not getting you positive resoponse I am go through Consumer court for the Fraud done by you

May I don't get return my money But it is very necessar to stop or ban your company to fraud the other...

Let see What happen Next..

it i dont get any satisfied customer from your desk..

A shame on you guy's...

Regards

Always yours...
Pk
  4th of Jun, 2008
I have subscribed for India Today Rs 780 through my citibank credit card. According to my bank statement on 3/3/2008 Rs780 is cleared to living Media India limited . My Address is # 15, Bhagawathi Nilayam, Teachers Colony, HBR Layout, Kacharakhana Halli, Bangalore - 560043, India Res : Ph 080 25433097. Till date I have not received any received any letter or mail or gift according to your mail .

I request you to kindly do the needful or retun my money which I have paid to you .

P.Krishnan
Kerala.
EPP No; 1/101837
Phone No 9847054745

Sir,

I am a new subscriber of your malayalam magazine for 3 years.I have got only last two issues.As per your condition, I have to get two wrist watches.But unfortunately today(13/05/2008) i got an empty sealed Optima watch box.Kindly take this to consideration and sent to me the complement.
Bh
  10th of Apr, 2008
I have ordered for two CDs on 10.03.2008 through my credit card no. 4317575038422813, but till date nothing is received. But Rs.199/- has been debited in my credit card account.

Please do the needful.
Ph
  31st of Mar, 2008
Hi,

Ive recieved Post same like others from ICICI & for subscription of India Today . I said NO & posted back.

Then how come you have used my Account & started transaction.

If you people do this type of Illegal things .. Im gonna register CASE on you people & highlight this issue to Media.
I hope this can be taken care by you & not do this type of things again.

Regards
Phani
INDIAN
Su
  19th of Dec, 2007
I have subscribed to 'Scientific Americans' by paying Rs. 2350/- towards 3 yers subscription in early November,'2007. But since then nothing is heard from your end regarding issuing monthly issues nor I received "Free Explorer Telescope. My bank statement does show the encashment of the cheque. Please do the needful at an earliest.
Ma
  5th of Oct, 2007

Living Media India (The India Today Group) - Money not returned despite returning the books.
India

On 13-7-07, I received a VPP of three books that I never never ordered. Since I was not available my Father in law took it from the postman. If I had been there I would never have paid the VPP amount. I have since returned. the the books by registered post. They have failed to even acknowledge my mails!
  23rd of Sep, 2007
Dear Mr. Senthil Kumar,

Today I got the correct confirmation No.156146. Please take required action on my complaint. Other wise I am going for consumer form to complain against such a big company India Today.

Details of payment :
Paid Rs. 780/- through my credit card on 4 Aug 2007.ICICI credit card no. 4477466004659008
After debiting I got the confirmation No. as 156146 under the scheme of 15 Lacs bumper prize. I was also assured of 3 gifts won by me.

Kindly take action and inform me about the dispatch details.

21st of Sep, 2007
Dear Mr. Senthil Kumar,

This is with refernece to my mail dated 20-9-07. No confirmation has come from you.

Once again Iam giving my address and credit card details:

After debiting I got the confirmation No. as 146156

Kindly take action at earliest.
  20th of Sep, 2007
This is with refence to your reply dated 19 Sept 07

Details of payment :
After debiting I got the confirmation No. as 146156 under the scheme of 15 Lacs bumper prize. I was also assured of 3 gifts won by me.

Kindly get the Items as well as gifts at earliest.
Kindly confirm me of despatches.