Living Light Technology / Never received the replacement

1 13351-D Riverside Drive, Suite 445Sherman Oaks, CA, United States Review updated:

I received the product immediately. I then tried to call for more information about it. The contact info on their website lists a Sherman Oaks, California address, a toll-free order number, and a Nevada customer service number. No one answered at either of the phone numbers. I left two messages but no one returned my calls.

Because I couldn't get more info about the product, I decided to return it. I sent an email to the address from which my order confirmation was sent to ask if I needed a return number. No reply.

I finally mailed it back, requesting "proof of delivery" from the Post Office. The PO confirmed delivery, but no refund appeared on my credit card. I contested the charge with my credit card company and finally received confirmation a few months later that the disputed charge was resolved. (I'm guessing IR Power Light never responded to the credit card company's inquiry. I could be wrong.)

All I can say is -

Don't order anything from IR Power Light unless you don't expect customer service or a refund after you receive the product.

Always call a company before ordering online to make sure there are real people you can talk to if necessary.

Also, always use a credit card that will allow you to dispute charges.

P.S. I posted this complaint on another site, and someone responded that the pad he received stopped working after a couple months. He was told by the company to return it for a replacement but never received the replacement.

Va

Comments

• Se
      17th of Mar, 2009

3-17-09

I tried placing an online order and kept getting an error message, so tried to call the 877 number and the number for support. Neither number is in service. They are apparently out of business! Too bad.
    This is a great product. I have had one for several years and it has worked for me. I wanted to order another one - but seems that won't happen.