Living Lean / The Chinese Diet Tea Company / Wu - Yi / Kakoo Oolong Tea / WU-YI / KAKOO OOLONG TEA

United States Review updated:

THIS COMPANY LIVING LEAN IS A RIP OFF!!! BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY! THEY CHARGE YOU EXORBITANT PRICE OF A REGULAR OOLONG TEA THAT THEY CLAIMED THAT IT'S AN EXTRAORDINARY OR SECRET WEIGHT LOSS TEA WHICH IN FACT I CAN BUY IT FOR $2.00 OR LESS IN GROCERY STORES. I CALLED UP THEIR OFFICE AND SPOKE WITH THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND I SAID THAT I WAS OUT OF TOWN SO I WAS NOT ABLE TO TRY IT EARLIER AND I WOULD LIKE TO CANCEL THE AUTOMATIC SHIPMENT SO NO CHARGE WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT AND I ALSO WANT TO RETURN THE BOXES OF TEA. SHE SAID THAT I HAVE TO PAY $179.85 FOR THOSE 3 BOXES OF TEAS THAT THEY SENT SINCE IT WAS PAST 30 DAYS. I SAID FROM THE TIME IT ARRIVED IN MY DOORSTEP IT'S ONLY 24 DAYS UP TO THE DATE I CALLED THEM AND SHE ANSWERED THAT THE 30 DAYS STARTS FROM THE TIME I ORDERED NOT THE TIME IT WAS DELIVERED. I TOLD HER I WAS NOT AVAILABLE THEN WHEN IT ARRIVED AND I DON'T KNOW THE PRICE. SHE INSISTED THAT $179.95 IS ON THEIR WEBSITE WHICH I DIDN'T SEE WHEN I ORDERED IT AND I THOUGHT IT'S A FREE TRIAL WHICH I PAID $2.95 FOR IT. SHE OFFERED TO DISCOUNT ME 50% OF THE $179.95 WHICH IS $89.50 OR ELSE THEY WILL CHARGE MY ACCOUNT THE FULL AMOUNT OF $179.95! HOW CAN WE SUE THIS NOTORIOUS KIND OF COMPANY! I HEARD AND READ LOTS OF COMPLAINTS AGAINST THIS COMPANY FROM PEOPLE WHO HAS BEEN RIPPED OFF!!! THEY TAKE ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE WHO WANTS TO LOSE WEIGHT! THEY FOOL YOU TO TRY THEIR TEAS FOR FREE AND PAY ONLY $2.95. IF I KNEW THAT THOSE TEAS COSTS $179.85, WHY WOULD I TRY IT IN THE FIRST PLACE? NONSENSE! IS THEIR A WAY TO SUE THIS COMPANY OR FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST THIS COMPANY LIKE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU? THEY MUST LOSE THEIR LICENSE & THEY MUST NOT BE ALLOWED TO OPERATE A BUSINESS AGAIN!!!
Jo

Comments

Va
  2nd of Nov, 2008
when trying to contact this company. the infromation provided was no good. I've been tryong to contact them to stop payment on a re-order I didn't authorize.
Va
  2nd of Nov, 2008
When trying to contact this company the information provided was no good. I've been trying to contact them to stop payment on a re-order I'd not authorize. I should not have to pay for this product if I do not want to use it . I had agree only to the trial product. No improve to weight lose has occur since beginning the product. I believe I have just been taken for a ride of promise to weight loss.
Ab
  22nd of Jan, 2009
The same thing has just happened to me. To top it off they did not send any type of invoice with the company's information on it. To give us the ammount that it would cost! It was suppose to be a free 2 weeks of tea. I paid for the shipping and then never recieved more tea?? What is the 179.00 actually for. The collections person will not give me the phone number to the actual company, only the name!!
Sc
  24th of Jan, 2009
The same happened to me. I got three boxes of tea for which I paid the shipping and handeling and then immediately attempted to cance. I just got my statement from the collection company as well. I will be doing the following and recommend doing the same: disputing the debt in writing, forwarding my letters and copies of the collection agency's letters to my state attorney's general's office, the FDA, and the BBB. I also plan on checking to make sure that they are registered to sell products in my state (MD). I will also request that all communications regarding the debt be in writing and that the mail be certified mail, return receipt requrested. Make sure to send yours the same way.

Wu-Yi Logo Wu-Yi