Living Lean. Las Vegas, NV / Unauthorized charge of $19.95

1 Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:

An unathorized amount of $19.95 was pending in my bank account from living lean. I new nothing about living lean. Supposidly when you sign up with Wu-Yi you are automatically signed up with Living Lean which I never read anywhere. I phoned my bank immediatly and had the charge cancelled and they did it right away. To cancel call [protected].

Comments

• Sh
      16th of Apr, 2008

They did the same thing to me. No one tells you this until you find it on your account.

Buyer Beware...

23rd of Apr, 2008

Same here. I had to cancel my debit card and order a new one. I had canceled the tea after I found the first charge ( never intended to get more than the trial ) and got notice that the secnd month had already been sent and when I returned it they would refund my money so I didn't go to the bank until I found the second charge this week. I never received the second order. I just got email today from Wi-Yu with the phone # to call IW Lean living and will call them tomorrow. Hoope I can oput a stop to this madness.

Be sure to GOOGLE before buying from now on.

• Ne
      5th of May, 2008

Well it happen to me as well. But I just noticed and I have been charged two times!

• Ah
      13th of May, 2008

i agree this was a scam! I even called to cancel 2 months ago!

• Ca
      4th of Jun, 2008

I'm on hold with them right now! What a rip off! No wonder they're in Las Vegas!

Ok, so I got both charges rectified, but it was basically because my bank rep was on the line while I spoke with them. Apparently living lean is a sister sort of company that stands on its own so you have to cancel your membership from their accounts too! The person even tried to tell me how great their service was! I almost laughed, here I am trying to get the cancelled membership I thought I'd done in March and this person is trying to keep me on board! Sometimes you just have to know when to save your breath!