Living Lean Las Vegas / Unauthorized withdrawal of funds!

This company withdrew $19.95 out of my checking account without authorization!! I never even heard of this company. How do I get my money back?? Plz advise smb!

Comments

10th of Apr, 2008

this company has also taken money from my bank account without authorization been very difficult to speak with someone from this company

• Ni
      10th of Apr, 2008

I've just gone through the same robbery. How can these people be stopped??

• Kh
      10th of Apr, 2008

I have the same problem so they withdrew money 2 times out of my account plz help me.

• Na
      11th of Apr, 2008

they have taken money out of my account too! Iv'e never heard of them before. I cancelled my card and received a new one.

• Cl
      11th of Apr, 2008

what the ### is going on...This ###ing company withdrew $19.95 out of my checking account without authorization!! I never even heard of this company. How do I get my money back??

11th of Apr, 2008

Maybe this will help... The person at Wu-Yi told me to call Living Lean 1 866 396 5711 and cancel with them. If this doesnt work I'll be disputing the transaction through my card company and should eventually get my money back that way if nothign else. I reccomend doing the same for anyone else whose had an unauthorized charge by these people.

• Je
      14th of Apr, 2008

I noticed today that I too was charged $19.95 from Living Lean Las Vegas, right out of my checking account. I used the phone number listed by Christie (1-866-396-5711) and spoke with customer service. They are refunding the charge and canceled "my account", and they gave me a confirmation number. They are connected to Wu-Yi tea but are two separate companies therefore when you sign up to get your tea, wu-yi automatically signs you up with Living Lean. But, when you cancel with Wu-Yi they do not cancel Living Lean. I have learned my lesson and will not be ordering from web sites like these ever again. Those of you who use credit cards are lucky in a sense that if the company chose to not pay then you could get your credit card to take it off your account. But those of us that used a debit card they have access to your checking account.

• Da
      15th of Apr, 2008
    Living Lean Las Vegas - Charged for something i didn't order

Just found a $19.95 charge from Living Lean Las Vegas on my account that I never authorized. Notified my fraud dept and I, m willing to prosicute when they are found!

• Da
      15th of Apr, 2008

This company Living Lean Las Vegas is attached to Wu-Yi tea orders telling you to take advantage of their membership and to get a hold of them if you do not recieve your user name and password within the next ten min., call them@ 1-866-396-5711. I called and complained and said I was willing to prosicute since my banks fraud protection was investigating their Co. and they were willing to refund my charge of $19.95. Wu-yi tea sucks and is aware of this other Co. charges.

• Ta
      17th of Apr, 2008

I have had the same thing happen to me but they took me for the 29.95, then took me for the 19.99 then another 34.90 so I called and said I was going to better business bureau with all the non sense... they said the money would be back in my account in 3-5 business days then they gave me the number as well for the living lean las vegas and called them and told them the same thing and they reported they would give me my money back and a rrr number which really means a rma return merchandise number!!!

I will report back here in 3-5 if it is not returned to my account so please everyone make a big stink about it and go to the BBB sight and complain with them as well... we really need them to be stopped!!!

• Pa
      20th of Apr, 2008
    LIVING LEAN LAS VEGAS
    12322 WALLACE STREET
    Chicago
    WU-YI TEA.COM

SIGNED UP FOR WU-YI TEA AND THIS CO HAS BEEN TAKING MONEY OUT OF MY BANK ACCT
    UNAUTORIZED THEY TOOK 19.99 TWICE.

23rd of Apr, 2008

Coount me in!!

• Je
      26th of Apr, 2008
    Living Lean Las Vegas - repeated charge to bank account
    47 imlaystown hightstown rd
    Allentown

I have repeated charges to my bank account from Living Lean Las Vegas.
    I never agreed to pay anyhting, and never heard of Living Lean Las Veas. I ordered the tea online from WUI, but sent an e-mail notification that I wanted to terminate my membership right after I had recieved first shipment.

• Pa
      28th of Apr, 2008
    Living Lean Las Vegas - Charged for something i didn't order

I have had monthly charges of $19.95 being debited from my checking account and I don't know why. I have never authorized these transactions. What do I do?

• Ho
      30th of Apr, 2008

I can't believe I was so stupid to let myself get ripped off this way! I thought that the ads for the tea had such a great credibility. I did call the number and will be receiving the $19.95 back in my account in the next 10 days. I'll keep you posted!

• De
      8th of May, 2008
    Living Lean
    Las Vegas

This company is the BIGGEST scam I have ever seen. We all need to warn others. I am a personal trainer and I ordered the trial samples to see if it worked because several of my clients had asked. Since then I have been charged 5 different charges on my card and I am still fighting with them trying to get the charges credited back to my account. People, please listen to me...pills, teas and other gimmicks do not work. The only true way to lose weight and keep it off is DIET and EXERCISE. You must work at it. A good 1200-1600 calorie high protein or high carb diet plus EVERYDAY exercise is the only thing that works. You only need an hour a day to take care of yourself. I recommend a good exercise program like Curves for Women or Butterfly Fitness. Something with both strength training and cardio. These two programs you can do in just 30 minutes. But, if you will drink at least 64 oz or half your body weight of water and just walk or jog that will do wonders. Keep at it. Weight management isn't something that is a quick fix. It took you a long time to get where you are...it'll take awhile to get back. But you can do it. Good luck!

9th of May, 2008

Just looked at my bank account and i too was charged $19.95 for something i did NOT order - not only that, but it stems from the WuYi tea and i cancelled all of that too!!! NOT happy

• Ve
      17th of May, 2008
    Living Lean Las Vegas - Taking money off my account without authorization!
    Living Lean Las Vegas
    7480 ferrara drive
    Lithonia
    Georgia
    Phone: 7704828615

Living lean las vegas is taking money off my account without authorization. I ordered their vitamin once and paid them almost a $100 which is not worth it and they still keep taking money even when i did not order their products and not only that they take the money but i have not received anything. I would like them to stop and put my money right back before i take it ant further.

• Sh
      18th of May, 2008

I have also been charged each month for nothing. I emailed Wui tea that I no longer wanted their product. They sent me a confirmation email, but said that I had to be charged for one month. This is the third mionth that they have had an automatic deduction on my account.

• Zo
      21st of May, 2008

I just looked at my bank account and I too was charged 1 time
    for something I did NOT order - not only that, but I was charged
    from the WuYi tea also 4 times for something I did NOT order.

Bed business, NOT happy