LIving Christian / Fraud

1 Dallas, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800/935/5643

Like the others i ordered a one time sample for $6.95, I sent a follow up email stating this was a one time charge and have been fighting them to get the charges off my card ever since. They have charged different amounts for a total of $235. I was sent a Request for Refund Form and was told I had to fax it to 707/864/4196 and my money would be refunded in 24 hours. The fax number on the form was wrong. Called customer service was given 212/342/3780 that is the number for a surgical room in a hospital. When asking for a number for corporate they would not give me one. First they would not give me a fax number other than the wrong one. Finally they gave me 213/347/0223 which did go through, but I have not received a confirmation they received it.

This is a scam. I never received anything for the additional charges. THIS IS A SCAM.

support@livingchristian.net responds with nothing they can do, just call customer service.

Ka

More LIving Christian Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Mi
      29th of Mar, 2010

I was also led to believe this was a one time charge of 6.95. NO
    WHERE did it say any thing about a 79.95 charge per month for 6 more months.
    This is why people get upset at the mere mention on christian organizations. If you can't
    trust someone who claims to love our Lord, who then can we trust?

Richmond, Va.

• Rh
      1st of Apr, 2010

I just got broadsided with that 75.95 charge also. They said that for the trial offer I would only be paying the shipping which was 6.95. NOTHING ABOUT 79.95. I HAVE NOT EVEN RECEIVED THE TRIAL OFFER CD, DVD WHATEVER.

• Di
      14th of Jan, 2011

Wow guys, how about reading the bottom of the website that says "Terms&Conditions" After your 2 week trail period: " If you choose to keep the Product beyond the Free Trial Period, you do not need to do anything further. We will bill your credit card just $79.95 and your subscription will begin automatically once the Free Trial Period has expired." You wouldn't sign a contract without reading it

• Ku
      6th of May, 2011

I was sucked into this scam, but I called my credit card company as soon as I figured out that it was a scam. Since I called the company the same day, we waited for the 2 days it would take for the charges to show up before any action took place. Once the $6.95 showed up the card company not only refunded the money to my account, but it has placed a stop on Living Christian. As Diannek was so forcoming in her reasoning, I will always scroll to the bottom of the page and place my curser over the links. If it's legitimate, it won't have the same IP address over and over. I've learned my lesson.

• Tr
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    LIving Christian - Would Jesus charge $79.95 for His word and not allow a refund?
    California

Yes, I seen a info commercial on late night TV. I was interested in the product since it was a Christian Organization. I being a Born Again Christian made the mistake of trusting something with Christian in the title. So, I gave my credit card information. I received the CDs in the mail a few days later but trying to work cutting grass, cutting firewood, helping with a Auction Company, selling BBQ for a friend and selling things on Ebay. Why? Because I had a pancreas transplant in February. I was working anywhere I could find. I went on disability in Sept. 2010. I get $1200 a month in disability. I can not work a fulltime job until my Dr. releases me. I now pay $594 for Cobra Insurance. The issue is this. The only way you can find out about what they can do to you. Is by clicking Terms and Conditions down at the bottom. The letters are small and light gray. With a white background. NO where else does it say anything about you being charged $79.95 if you don't cancel in 14 days. Anyway I was checking my account info online and it had a withdrawal for $79.95 on the 17th day. Thank the Lord I had $84.00 dollars in my checking account. I then contacted them because I remember ordering the unopened CDs. They said, " it clearly states in our terms and conditions that you will be charged on the 14th day. I did see a small star by Try this for FREE. Since I had done extensive research on Reviews of the company before I contacted them. They were extensive negative reviews. All about the same thing. Plus if you didn't catch it and cancel. They were going to send you two more a month for $79.95 a month.
    I ask for a refund since I hadn't opened the package. To make a long story short they wouldn't give my money back until I started getting angry. They only refunded half of my total. Now here is the real problem. In the end times the Bible says in extensively through the Old and New Testament. With one of these being in "1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. So, the saying, "WWJD". I don't think Jesus would have that policy or scriptures of His word would say otherwise. If they sign up for it. Give them NO REFUNDS sa!
    The main problem is people are in doubt about the existence of God. If I was that way and was up late watching TV. I decided that I would check it out to see if this belief was actually proof that there was a God. Then for whatever reason I didn't return the CDs in the fourteen days. Then on the 17th day. I get a charge for $79.95. I then contact the Customer Service and they don't give him a refund. I honestly believe that the God I serve will be ashamed that a company was causing people to become angry. Because the person got discouraged in the fact that this is SUPPOSE to be a Christian Company. Further pushing him away from the believe in God. There will be a price to pay when the end of time comes. Yes, keep my money. Because they have made it dirty and God will reward me for not continuing a argument. God promises there will be a price to pay.

• Pa
      3rd of Jun, 2016

They did the same thing to me this month! And when I try to reach them the phone is disconnected! I am trying to dispute the charges now. My card company said that I had a good chance of getting all of my$79.59 back. What a rip off!

• Tr
    LIVING CHRISTIANS
    132 Burkhardt way #16
    Kodak
    Tennessee
    Phone: 865-932-9262

These people are no Christians At all.
    They said order a cd for cost of shipping and then THEY STEAL MY MONEY which was $1.00 the first time then $5.95 the second time then it was $79.95 the third time. MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOLES! FALSE PROPHETS ARE HERE AMOUNG US!

• Br
    Living Christian

This company had somebody else use my credit card number to order merchandise. Their customer service admitted that they did not ask for expiration rate or security code or billing address. (To my relief, AmEx denied the charge.)

4381 Johns Cemetery Rd
    Middleburg
    Florida
    Phone: 9042824010

I ordered a study CD for 6.95 and was charged 79.95 and then was sent anothed CD which I didnt order and was charged another 79.96. To me this is FRAUD and I dont know what to do about it

California

Company charges credit cards without approval, wife agreed to a 6.95 charge and was charged 79.95 and then 86.90 and they were unable to continue because the card was near its limit other wise they would have robbed us blind. How can these people stay out of jail for operating this way ???????????