LiveLifeLean.net / unauthorized withdrawal

1 NC, United States Review updated:

I just had a charge of $19.95 against my checking account from livelifelean.net, a website that I have never accessed. After reading other complaints about the same company I realize that I also ATTEMPTED to order tea through Wu-yi tea but was unsuccessful. I have a copy of the e-mail from them that there was a problem with my order and to resubmit my information but I never did and I never received any product from them. How do I get these unauthorized charges from recurring? AND I want my money refunded immediately!!!

More LiveLifeLean.net Complaints & Reviews

Comments

9th of Jul, 2008

$19.95 has been with drawn from my account 7/09-08.

• Mi
      9th of Jul, 2008

Money has also been removed from my account how the hell do i cancel this, if not they will keep taking 20 dollars out of my account!!!

9th of Jul, 2008

Does anyone know where these charges started coming from.They showed up on my credit card today and I have no clue who they even are or how they started charging my card.From what I can tell its only supposed to be available to US residents and I'm a canadian.Can someone please tell me how to get the to stop charging me for... god knows what.I dont even know what I am paying for :(

• Do
      10th of Jul, 2008

i want to stop money being taken out of my account immediately

10th of Jul, 2008

I noticed the same thing on my credit card. I canceled this crap along time ago and now I am seeing $19.95 charges on my VISA bill. I am trying to find a phone number to contact these scam people!

• La
      10th of Jul, 2008

I want money w/drawn from my account stopped now. Also wu-yisource.com charged after canceling!

• De
    LiveLifeLean.net - Monthly drafts from my bank account
    LiveLifeLean.net
    www.livelifelean.net

Apparently I requested a free trial of some weightloss product and discontinued the product. Then I notice that this LiveLifeLean company is charging my bank account every month. I've tried to stop the draft but can't. I'm going to have to close my bank account and open a new one to stop this nonsense. I can't find a phone number anywhere to contact these scam-artists. This is very frustrating and something needs to be done about their business practices.

Thank you!
    Deborah Chambers.

• Am

1.619.296.1799

• Js
      11th of Jul, 2008

800-2737813 Here is the contact number. This is a big scam in my opinion. You are automatically enrolled into a monthly “livelifelean” program and nothing is ever mailed to you. If you do not keep track of your bank account, these scammers will take your money. I never signed up for anything!

• Lo
      11th of Jul, 2008

The same thing happened to me today- I called 800-273-7813 - demanded to speak to a supervisor - who did reverse the unauthorized charges - but only after I asked her to provide me the documention that showed I agreed to these monthly charges- SHE COULD NOT PROVIDE THE PROOF - they also could not find me in their system - but they had my credit card # - I also mentioned the Complaintsboard website - that got her attention real fast. They did email me a product refund confirmation letter within 5 minutes after getting off the phone with the supervisor. Hope this helps.
    Lori Albrick

• Jh
      11th of Jul, 2008

I just phoned the number given and I receive an automated message telling me the number is wrong. I'm quite fed up with this. I've been on their 'website' and it has no numbers at all and I cannot find any contact information.
    Was anyone else able to unsubscribe recently?
    If so, can you please tell me how? I don't want to get a new bank account.

• Al
      12th of Jul, 2008

Yes I know what this is. It is part of the WuYi Tea scam . Just call 1-866-396-5711. You can cancel your Live Life Lean membership there. To cancel your Wu Yi Tea call 1-866-449-5567.

12th of Jul, 2008

This sucks! Do they continue taking $20 every month? Do they really cancel these charges if you call the number? Is there anyone we can report this to?

12th of Jul, 2008

thanks for the cancellation number. I cancelled the Wuyi tea a while back but didn't realize this would be a separate charge.

• Ca
      13th of Jul, 2008

Unauthorized charges were posted to my credit card!!!

• Na
      14th of Jul, 2008

This company and WU-YISOURCE.COM are the two worst scamming companies ever...do not get caught with their scams, they will make unauthorized payments on your credit card and they will steal from you every month. Make sure to read every little detail before doing any business with these crummy companies. They stole alot of money from me without me even noticing.

• Bo
      14th of Jul, 2008

They took $19.95 out of my account with out authorization! I ordered from WU-yi source
    and paid them for tea, now a month later these ### takes $19.95 out of my account and I'm at my last dollar in my account.
    Don't order any tea from wu-yi source, this is who is doing this

• G
      14th of Jul, 2008

They are not reputable!!! THEY ARE PROFESSIONAL SCAM ARTISTS!!! Today I went to the bank to make a deposit to cover a check coming in and that's when I discovered a $19.95 charge was pending from "Live Life Lean .net" I had never heard of them before
    so I went on line and typed it in, saw numerous complaints and that it traced back to "Wu-Yi - Source" tea. I tried their trial offer for only the shipping and handling charge. And ended up having to return the unused portion and cancel because I DID NOT LOSE A POUND!!! The representative assured me that I would not have any other deductions taken from my account since I canceled any future orders and guess what?????? THEY LIED!!!

• Be
      14th of Jul, 2008

Money was deducted from my bank account without my permission. I want to be canceled and my money returned. I will process this matter through the courts.

• Be
      14th of Jul, 2008

Money was removed from my bank account without my permission.