LiveLifeLean.net / Unauthorized charged in my credit card

1 Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:

This company was unknown to me. How this company manage to get a hold of my credit information is beyond me. I don't think I'm alone when I say that this company is robbing people blind. They take small amount of money hoping that the credit card holder will not notice. I'm glad. I did and can you imagine how many they scam.

Bo

More LiveLifeLean.net Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Vi
      26th of Jul, 2008

Please credit back $19.95 in my account. I dont know how or why there was a debit for this amount on 7/25. But I did not authorize it, and I want it back. I already contacted my bank. Please, clear this matter as soon as possible.
    Thanks,

• Vi
      26th of Jul, 2008

I did not authorized for your company to charge $19.95 from my account. Please credit back that amount into my account as soon as possible.

• Mi
      28th of Jul, 2008

I did not authorize your company to debit money from my account.I want the $19.95 credited back to my account.

• Fr
      9th of Sep, 2008

Please credit back $21.41 for 3 months in my account. I dont know how or why there was a debit for this amount on 08/08/08. But I did not authorize it, and I want it back. I already contacted my bank. Please, clear this matter as soon as possible.