Livelifelean.com / Unauthorized charges to a credit card for two consecutive months

There were two charges to my credit card, one in June and one in July. I have not to my knowledge purchased any thing or requested any thing from this company.

Comments

• Sh
      17th of Jul, 2008
    Livelifelean.com - Billing without authorization
    Livelifelean.com
    Coronado
    California
    www.livelifelean.com

I have found three reoccurring auto deductions for 19.95 in my checking account. I have not registered with LIVELIFELEAN nor have I received any products.

July 10, 2008
    June 11, 2008
    May 12, 2008

From both livelifelean.com and IW/Living lean.

18th of Jul, 2008

I was charged 19.99 to my credit card .I have not ordered any thing from you .Please credit to my card

• Sr
      19th of Jul, 2008

I also have been charged for both June and now July for products that have never been ordered or received from livelifelean.net

• Ra
      19th of Jul, 2008

There are many the newest styles showing on our website today:
    WWW.FACTORY100.COM
    (nike, jordan, jordan fusions, air max, shox, handbags, T-shirts, Jeans etc.)
    There are 8 Great reasons let you choose us, the first thing is trust.

1. PAYPAL ACCEPT--the safest way to pay.
    2. 4000 trustpoints on tradekey.com--the highest trustpoints!
    3. Match any other company price.
    Read more reasons here...

Feel free to do business with us, you will find, we are the best supplier for
    you!
    In case you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact us.
    We look forward to do good business with you.
    Best Regards
    Factory100.com
    MSN: factory100-a@hotmail.com
    Email: factory100info@gmail.com

23rd of Jul, 2008

I WAS CHARGED 19.95 TO MY BANK CARD AND I DID NOT ORDER ANYTHING. PLEASE, PLEASE REFUND MY 19.95

• Tr
      24th of Jul, 2008

WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS BS? REFUNND THE 19.95 THAT WAS DEDUCTED FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT UNAUTHORIZED, IMMEDIATELY!

• Me
      25th of Jul, 2008

Company also uses Livinglean. Unauthorized EFT charges on my account too. Watch the Chinese tea orders!!

• Be
      29th of Jul, 2008

I have been charged 19.95 on 6/11/08 and 7/10/08 on my account. please take it off and do not charge me for this unknown product again!

• Pa
      30th of Jul, 2008

i was charge 19.95 on my bank card on 7/28/08 for a unknown product. please take it off and do not charge me again!

• Me
      30th of Jul, 2008

I have the same thing happening to me!!! Watch for the Chinese tea orders!! I canceled them and they refund my money luckly but not live life lean. Argh!!

• Te
      1st of Aug, 2008

I did not order anything, I did not receive services and I would like the charges reversed on my card and discontinue any further charges.

• Ju
      2nd of Aug, 2008

i was charged 19.95 on 7/23/08 for live life lean . I did not order anything from you. Please take it off and please don't charge me again.

• Pa
      2nd of Aug, 2008

I keep getting charges from you that I have not authorized. Please remove immediately.

• Iv
      5th of Aug, 2008

I to am being ripped offf by this livelifelean scam that i never signed up for!

• Pz
      5th of Aug, 2008

I too have been charged on my Credit Card for the past two months $19.95 for product I have not ordered nor received. I would like to know who this company is and that the charges be reversed and NO further charges be made or I will seek legal action.

• Kg
      6th of Aug, 2008
    Livelifelean.com - Billing without authorization

I had never heard of livelifelean.com nor purchased anything from them and my checking account was debited for $19.95 -- 3 times on July 25 and my husband's Discover Card was Charged $19.95 three times in one day in July also. How do we get this stopped? Does anyone have any contact information of this company?

• Sh
      6th of Aug, 2008

Call 866-396-5711 and they will cancel and refund back your last payment.

• Yo
      7th of Aug, 2008

I saw that they were charging me $19.95 for this livelifelean service that I have never heard of!

• Ri
      8th of Aug, 2008

they charged me $19.95 for what i found out later was this website that i didnt know anything about why would i pay $19.95 for this...ridiculous...give me my money back NOW!

• Ju
      11th of Aug, 2008

i have called my discover card and they cant take any charge off.You have to call the costumer servers to cancel this bogus service, call1866-3965711. I called them last week they still haven't taken it off my card. Discover card said if they dont i have to call them back and give them the name of the person . THe day and time and then they will investgate this so called live life lean .