liveleantoday.com / debits unathorized from my checking

I found 2 debits from my checking that I did not authorize. All of the phone number and all of the various e-mails have permanent errors. Everything about this site is a fraud.

Dw

Comments

• Ke
      9th of Mar, 2010

I had the same problem. Found an unauthorized charge to my debit card, the bank told me to try to contact the company before they dispute the charges. The phone number isn't connected and my email got sent back. Don't know how they got my debit card number so I had to cancel it. I've never even heard of the company before.

30th of Mar, 2010

This also happened to me - same as described above. Amount was $5.95 . Had to get a new card issued.

• Be
      13th of Dec, 2010
    liveleantoday.com - Sends you wrong thing with no customer service help
    Liveleantoday.com
    liveleantoday.com

Sends you wrong thing with no customer service help. - I ordered supplement pills from their website. I thought it was great I found them there and they were a little cheaper also. I purchesed them and I get an e-mail saying my product is on back order for one week. That was ok with me at first since they sent me an e-mail telling me that. Two weeks later I try e-mailing their customer servise from a link on their website and it wouldnt work so I copied it and sent them one from my address. I told them I still hadnt gotten my order. They responded with a tracking number. The tracking number didnt work. When I finally got my package I looked at it and compared it to the one I had purchased from their site and the ingredient list was totally different. Sent costomer service two more e-mails asking what I could do about it and they never responded. I will NEVER go back to their site or Ever refer anyone there.

• Ep
      27th of Nov, 2011
    liveleantoday.com - Sends you wrong thing with no customer service help
    LiveLeanToday.com

Ordered product and credit card was charged for product. 45 days later the product has not been received. Emails to the customer service address have not been replied to (4 emails submitted), phone calls not answered, messages left on voice maile not replied to. This is a fraudulent online company beware.