Livelean.net / Unauthorized withdrawls

1 Milton, FL, United States Review updated:

I have been getting Wu-yi tea for a while and I did not know that I would be charged $19.95 until I called the number that was on my statement...They advised me that in the small print on the purchase page for Wu-Yi Tea there is the statement that you agree to a 30 day free trial of live lean website...When you don't cancel the free trail they start charging...

When you cancel they state that you misunderstand, which is not true...It is that fact that you were never advised that you would be signing up for the feature...If I was given a clear choice there would not be a problem...

Su

Comments

• Tr
      11th of Aug, 2008

i have cancelled my order in june and you are still taking money out of my account you took money in july and again on 8 august 08 i dont think you are being fair to me my address is 25 appleby road orford warrington wa2 9ua could you please refund my account as soon as possible as i cant afford for you to keeping taking this money.

thankyou

• Fe
      22nd of Aug, 2008

I have cancelled my order in April with the Wu-Yi SOurce. I cancel it in May. However, I still see the account be deducted in June. Therefore, I called up to Wu Yi sourse Centre, and asked me to call Live Lean. I called up, then they said can't hear me well. Need to call back, and all the time said can't hear me well. I called up again in July to Wu Yi source and asked them to cancel the Live Lean Plan as I did not get it since JUNE, JULY and are still taking money out of my account you took money in july and again on 20 august 08. Wu Yi souce centre said that will contact the Live Lean Plan to cancel it, however did not happened. i dont think you are being fair to me. Could you please refund my money since in JUNE, JULY and August 2008.

• Ke
      22nd of Aug, 2008

That charge was not with livelean.net ( we do not even offer that product ) this person has made a type o

• Sh
      24th of Aug, 2008

I have tried and tried to call the number provided on my statement to cancel livelean.net, which I too, had no idea what the hec it was. I call and there's a recording that repeats itself. I tried to go the the website even and all I get are these complaint sites. How do I stop it...the only way I can see it to cancel the credit card they keep charging.