[Resolved] LiveCareer.com / stay away from this terrible site
Do not use this site!! I had to do a last minute resume and this site popped up when I typed in free resume maker. I spent awhile making the resume and at the end you have to pay a $5 free to be able to download it. I was in a rush so I paid the fee and downloaded the resume... And it sucked! It looks terrible and in no way usable. On top of that after a week if you don't cancel your account they will charge you a $35 fee... I immediately canceled and demanded a refund, but they only gave me back a "prorated" $27... That means I paid about $10 for an unusable and crappy resume. Stay away from this terrible site! I will dispute with my credit card company to get the rest of my money back!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
LiveCareer Customer Care's Response, Feb 27, 2015
Hi Roy Kelly,
I’m very sorry that you have had this experience with our service. Please contact me directly with the email address you used to create your account or the last 4 digits of the card that was billed and card holder’s name so that we can resolve this issue quickly for you. Please email me at anna.[protected]@livecareer-support.com
I look forward to hearing from you.
More LiveCareer.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - don't use this service 
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - cancelation 
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - charging credit card / scam 
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - they withdrew 34.95 from my checking account 
- LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume - unauthorised charges to my credit card 
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - this site pissed me off
- LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume - little liars
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - not sure how they keep good rating 
- [Resolved] Live Career - beware of bait and switch ploy to steal your money
- [Resolved] Live Career - cancelation of my subscription