[Resolved] LiveCareer.com / stay away from this terrible site

United States Review updated:

Do not use this site!! I had to do a last minute resume and this site popped up when I typed in free resume maker. I spent awhile making the resume and at the end you have to pay a $5 free to be able to download it. I was in a rush so I paid the fee and downloaded the resume... And it sucked! It looks terrible and in no way usable. On top of that after a week if you don't cancel your account they will charge you a $35 fee... I immediately canceled and demanded a refund, but they only gave me back a "prorated" $27... That means I paid about $10 for an unusable and crappy resume. Stay away from this terrible site! I will dispute with my credit card company to get the rest of my money back!

• Resolution statement

• LiveCareer Customer Care's Response, Feb 27, 2015

Hi Roy Kelly,

I’m very sorry that you have had this experience with our service. Please contact me directly with the email address you used to create your account or the last 4 digits of the card that was billed and card holder’s name so that we can resolve this issue quickly for you. Please email me at anna.[protected]@livecareer-support.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Anna

LiveCareer

Comments

• Ro
      27th of Feb, 2015
    Livecareer.com - unauthorized payments
    livecareer.com

after purchasing a so called free resume, I have been charged38.90usd per month since last April/14