[Resolved] Livecareer.com / fraudulent charges
On April 21, 2015 I used the website called live career.com to help me create a quick resume. I agreed to pay .95 I was under pressure to get this resume done and ran through everything as quick as possible. The today while I was looking at my credit card statement i noticed 2 charges of $39.80 from this company. I thought Oh no problem, I'll just contact them and explain that this was unauthorized and they would credit my card. But when I contacted them, that was not the case. They did not care and state that they are authorized for these charges and although they will cancel my "subscription" but would not credit me anything! This resume for a short summer job has cost me $80.55! That is almost one full day of work!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
LiveCareer Customer Care's Response, Jun 29, 2015
I’m very sorry that you have had this experience with our site and customer service. All of our subscriptions are auto-renewing. We state this on every page in the purchase process and we send a payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal upon purchase. We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings.
We are very committed to providing great customer service and customer satisfaction, and again are very sorry that you had this experience. We take all feedback very seriously. It will be forwarded to our Marketing Team. Please contact me directly if you have any further issues. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
More Livecareer.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Livecareer.com - don't use this service 
- [Resolved] Livecareer.com - cancelation 
- [Resolved] Livecareer.com - charging credit card / scam 
- [Resolved] Livecareer.com - they withdrew 34.95 from my checking account 
- LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume - unauthorised charges to my credit card 
- [Resolved] Livecareer - subscription scam
- [Resolved] Livecareer - ongoing charges
- livecareer.co.uk - livecareer have taken money from our account monthly - do not use them 
- LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume - refused to refund
- LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume - unauthorized charges - I will sue this company if the money is not refunded.