Livecareer / unauthorized deduction of rs. 1774.83 (indian currency) from my credit card by this website.
I had used LiveCareer for building and downloading my resume on 5th January 2019 by paying 2.98$ from my credit card. I had received a message yesterday(19th January) stating that an amount of Rs. 1774.83(Indian Currency) has been deduced by this site from my credit card. I did not make any such transaction of Rs. 1774.83, but still this amount has been deducted from my account. I did'nt find any such information on this site stating that this amount will be deducted from my account. This is highly disappointing, had I known earlier that this site extracts money from customers in this fashion, I wouldn't have used it. I had created my account with the email id [email protected]
Please look into this matter and ensure that I receive a refund of this amount Rs. 1774.83 as soon as possible.
More Livecareer Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - don't use this service 
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - cancelation 
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - charging credit card / scam 
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - they withdrew 34.95 from my checking account 
- LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume - unauthorised charges to my credit card 
- Livecareer - unauthorized deduction of rs.1479.10 (indian currency) from my debit card by this website.
- Livecareer - taking money in going from card they are fraud
- Livecareer - unauthorized credit card charge
- Livecareer - continued unauthorised subscription fee 
- LiveCareer.com - building resume