[Resolved] Livecareer / scam, worst customer service

1 1 Hallidie Plaza, Suite 600 San Francisco, CA, 94102, U.S.AUnited States
Phone: 888-816-0576

I was building a resume on their site as it suggestion plan $1.95 access 14 days on march. It turns out that doing this automatically signs you up for a membership that charges you $40 per month, and 80$ for two month...for absolutely nothing. When i found out, and contacted them I received no offer for a refund, and cut off your call - so rude, this is the worst experience i ever had. They don't care about customer service, since you in their trap, they don't care.

• Resolution statement

• LiveCareer Customer Care's Response, May 01, 2015

Hi Cylin,

I’m very sorry that you have had this experience with our site and did not get the best customer service experience. Rest assured that this will be taken care of. We explain that the subscription is auto-renewing. We state this on every page in the purchase process and we send a payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal. We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings.

Please contact me directly with the email address you used to create your account so I can take a look at it personally and resolve this issue quickly for you. Please email me at anna.b@livecareer-support.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,