[Resolved] Livecareer / fraudulent billing
They charged USD 39.8 for which I never agreed to. I am feeling cheated and robbed. On top of that there is nobody to talk to you for clarification on that mattr. Lets see if this website helps. Dr.kuldeep. my mail I.d. email@example.com
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
LiveCareer Customer Care's Response, Jul 06, 2015
Hi Dr. Kuldeep,
I’m very sorry that you have had this experience with our service. Our record shows that you cancelled your subscription on July 3, which is past the 14 day period that is why you were charged the monthly service. We explain that the subscription is auto-renewing. We state this on every page in the purchase process and we send a payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal. We have refunded $39.80 as a courtesy on the same date it was cancelled. You'll see it on your bank statement within 2-3 business days. An email confirmation has been sent for your records.
We are very committed to providing great customer service and again are very sorry that you had this experience. We take all feedback very seriously. It will be forwarded to our Marketing team. Please contact me if you have any further issues. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
More Livecareer Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Livecareer.com - don't use this service 
- [Resolved] Livecareer.com - cancelation 
- [Resolved] Livecareer.com - charging credit card / scam 
- [Resolved] Livecareer.com - they withdrew 34.95 from my checking account 
- LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume - unauthorised charges to my credit card 
- LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume - refused to refund
- LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume - unauthorized charges - I will sue this company if the money is not refunded.
- LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume - unauthorized listing of resume
- LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume - hidden fees
- LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume - little liars