Livecareer / continued unauthorised subscription fee
I used the service in the summer of 2016 to revamp my CV. In order to download the CV I needed to agree to a monthly subscription.
In October 2016 I sent an email to customer services for Live career to cancel my membership/subscription, I was absolutely disgusted to find that in October 2018 I was still being charged £14.95 per month.
I contacted Live Career and they have cancelled my subscription, however; they have refused to refund me the 24 months fees even when presented with evidence of my email to them from October 2016.
I do not feel that I should have to suffer the consequences because someone did not carry out their role properly when I made it clear that I wanted to cancel in 2016. I want to be refunded the full amount from October 2016.
More Livecareer Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - don't use this service 
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - cancelation 
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - charging credit card / scam 
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - they withdrew 34.95 from my checking account 
- LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume - unauthorised charges to my credit card 
- Livecareer - unauthorized deduction of rs.1479.10 (indian currency) from my debit card by this website.
- Livecareer - unauthorized deduction of rs. 1774.83 (indian currency) from my credit card by this website.
- Livecareer - taking money in going from card they are fraud
- Livecareer - unauthorized credit card charge
- LiveCareer.com - building resume