[Resolved] Livecareer / charged my account wrongly and not replying to my email!
So i signed up for the free trial. Then i didnt remember to cancel and they didnt even notify me that my account is about to be charged. After that they charged me 4, 591 Jamaican dollars! Not the 400 jmd like they said! Now i emailed them for a refund and they are not replying to my mail!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
LiveCareer Customer Care's Response, Apr 28, 2015
I’m very sorry that you have had this experience with our service. All of our subscriptions are auto-renewing. We state this on every page in the purchase process and we sent a payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal upon purchase. We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings.
Please contact me directly with the email address you used to create your account or the last 4 digits of the card that was billed and card holder’s name so that we can resolve this issue quickly for you. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Livecareer Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Livecareer.com - don't use this service 
- [Resolved] Livecareer.com - cancelation 
- [Resolved] Livecareer.com - they withdrew 34.95 from my checking account 
- [Resolved] Livecareer.com - charging credit card / scam 
- [Resolved] Livecareer.com - this site pissed me off
- LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume - refused to refund
- LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume - unauthorized charges - I will sue this company if the money is not refunded.
- LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume - unauthorized listing of resume
- LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume - hidden fees
- LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume - little liars