[Resolved] Livecareer / charged my account wrongly and not replying to my email!

1 San Francisco, CA, United States

So i signed up for the free trial. Then i didnt remember to cancel and they didnt even notify me that my account is about to be charged. After that they charged me 4, 591 Jamaican dollars! Not the 400 jmd like they said! Now i emailed them for a refund and they are not replying to my mail!

• Resolution statement

• LiveCareer Customer Care's Response, Apr 28, 2015

Hi DwightDane,

I’m very sorry that you have had this experience with our service. All of our subscriptions are auto-renewing. We state this on every page in the purchase process and we sent a payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal upon purchase. We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings.

Please contact me directly with the email address you used to create your account or the last 4 digits of the card that was billed and card holder’s name so that we can resolve this issue quickly for you. Please email me at anna.b@livecareer-support.com.

Best regards,