Live4Game.com / Terrible service

Paid for a 1-70 leveling service, they got him to level 19, then I got an email saying my password had been changed. My room mates saw that my main characters (upper level 70s) popped online, so I hurried and changed my password and logged on, only to find most of my gear (PvE from leveling) had been sold, and that I only had my PvP gear (because it cannot be vendored). Didn't even bother to check my bank because it's probably empty, and submitted a complaint to my bank, as well as to Blizzard to get my old items back. Biggest waste of time and money you will ever experience.

More Live4Game.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Nu
      5th of May, 2009

They are pro's at taking your money without fulfilling your order!

Beware! Do not order live4game.com services!

Save yourself the trouble and "Run away little girl! Run away!"

Best regards.

• Wo
      7th of Aug, 2009

This website is a ###ing joke. Buntch of liars. Never tell you truth. Before I made the order, I asked them whether they have gold in stock. They said yes. After I placed order, they said they are collecting the gold now. Contacted them several times, different excuse everytime. Opened disbute at Paypal to get refund. Shame on them and Stay away from them!!!

• Wo
      26th of Aug, 2009

Completely Agree.

I ordered some powerleveling and blizzard 24 hour suspended my account, I recovered the account and contacted the company saying that I wanted to cancel my order because I didn't want to risk a ban.
    Anyway 4+ months later I'm still wasteing time trying to have a conversation with the gok wan's and they aren't giving me a refund despite, everytime in the past 4 months telling me they will.
    Sometimes they just ignore the conversation completely.

DO NOT USE LIVE4GAME!

30th of Nov, 2010

Dear Friend,

Now www.items4eve.com is under sales promotion, all the products are sold nearly at its cost.

You can save at least 10% of your money to buy much more things, with fastest delivery and security guaranteed transaction. Such as all kinds of ships, chips and so on. Also there is Lowest ISK price in market: 200million equals $6.41(it will float with the average market). And every member could get this 10% discount code SYSD5N6J4KW to get more benefit things, even to get discounted 20%! (No effect on ISK and only for one time)

Want to know more specific and exact information, please pay more attention to our website www.items4eve.com!

Best wishes,