Live Stop Program / Cops picking on the good guys

Talking about the live stop program, my wife was stop Wednesday evening for expired registration 6/07 she provided license and Insurance to the officer, he gave her 2 tickets one for sticker on the plate 117.00 and the other one for the registration itself for 179.00 also had the tow truck come and tow the car away that cost 148.00 and almost forgot 75.00 for the judge at traffic court. My wife has a clean record no tickets, and we only live 3 blocks away from were he stopped her. She told the officer that we just moved a month ago & before that the car was in the shop from an accident she was in for 3 1/2 weeks with all that for the first time ever as long as we been driving we were late with registration, what about a warning so much crime in Philadelphia and the cops are picking on the good guys. From Stan, love husband.

Va

Comments

19th of Sep, 2007

If you want to be one of the "good guys", take care of your registration on time.

• Go
      31st of Oct, 2010

Unless it's all legal.. Registration up to date, Insurance paid and license in order, you're busted with no argument. I was in an accident that was caused by a [censor] who shouldn't even have been on the road... Suspended license... I have no remorse for idiocy like this. I will say this, however... I do not agree with the forced taxation upon our vehicles eg. registration fees etc. Until that is overturned, by voting or revolution, you're in the wrong.