Live Nation Merchandiseno reply to multiple attempts of email, form submission following up an incomplete delivery of an order

K Jun 15, 2017

I have only received a partial order for my order number 7607793. I have emailed several times, called the office, and also submitted the online contact form yet still have not got a response. I am still yet to receive over $200 with of merchandise. The most response I received was an automated message that a consultant would be in touch within 24 hours yet it has been over a week ago.
I received two packages. The first one had 2 box sets inside whilst I had ordered 4. The invoice inside the package clearly stated 4 items.
The second package had 3 shirts instead of 4. The invoice in that package stated 3 shirts. However I ordered 4 and when I enter my order number on the website it clearly shows 4 shirts. Also i have been charged for 4 box sets and 4 shirts.
Any attempts to contact live nation merchandise has been unsuccessful.
All in all, I am missing 2 box sets and 1 tshirt. They are meant to be gifts and I would like them delivered as soon as possible.