Live Life Lean / Charge for unordered merchandise

1 3862 Raiders Ridge DrLithonia, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 770 981-0932

I did not agree to monthly shipments and a charge to my credit card. I did accept their free offer and paid for the shipping. I have no way to get in touch with them.

Li
Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• Ve
      26th of Jan, 2010

These people have taken my money, $24.70 without my consent or ordering any thing. I am so angry that I want to fight. My bank and I will be talking and I intend to fight in court with these people for the principle of their fraud. I am letting my bank know of this sight so that other Wachovia members may be able to be helped.

• Un
      28th of Jul, 2008

I have had the same experience as all of you, not knowing anything at all about the continual shipments of the tea, and certainly not the Live Life Lean website. I had canceled the tea as soon as I recieved the first ordered, was refunded everything except shipping. Shame on me for not reading my credit card statement line by line every month, but did not notice until now that I have been charged the $19.95 every month since Feb. I had to call a few times and be very stern with them to get my refund. The original customer service person would only refund me one payment after fighting my way to that. She then passed me to a supervisor who would refund an additional 3 months, and then it took a 2nd superivsor to get my last 2 months refunded. So my advise is be firm and don't back down. Like the person above me, my call only ended a few minutes ago, so I have not seen the refund, but I can gaurentee if it does not show up in the next 5-7 days like they say, I will be calling again.

• Ba
      12th of Jul, 2008

Never been here before; but bank account was charge will make it known to my bank to stop charges.

• Kr
      12th of Jul, 2008

i didnt order anything from this site, but they take money from my account!!! WHY?????

• Da
      12th of Jul, 2008

We have had a terrible experince with this company and Wu Yu Tea. We recived charges from Wu Yu Tea for the product and shipping, plus we recieved charges from Live Life Lean for the same product and shipping. We did not authorize Live Life Lean to bill or charge our account. We had to spend over an hour on the phone going through several "customer service representatives". Finally we got through to a Supervisor for Live Life Lean after giving the same information over and over again. Live Life Lean fruaduantly charges any account attached to Wu Yi Tea. Save yourself a lot of grief and headache and DO NOT buy this product or Live Life Lean will bill you and you will spend a lot of your time trying to clean up fradulant charges. In addition, the customer service at Wu Yu Tea is just as poor as Live Life Lean. Avoid these two companies, unless you enjoy being ripped off and spending a lot of your time talking to incompetent people.

• Ty
      13th of Jul, 2008

I have the same complaint. This company has taken money out of my account and used the name live life lean instead of wu-yi. This is very deceitful. I canceled my account months ago but they are still playing games. It is difficult to get my money back but it is quick for it to be taken.

• Di
      14th of Jul, 2008

I have had 2 withdrawals from my account and I want to know how to stop this. I have called the company and they have no idea of who I am how this money is coming out of my account.

what else can I do?

diane

• La
      31st of Jul, 2008

I did not order / receive anything costing 30.00 So you must cancel that charge!! And don't take charge any else in my credit card!!

• Ro
      15th of Jul, 2008

i'm very un happy about this money being taken out of my account.and i'm tired of these ppl playin these games with me.

• Ni
      15th of Jul, 2008

I was charged $19.95 for a product I have yet to receive. If they are going to charge me at least send me the product or if they aren't then remove the charges completely from my back account immediately.

• Ro
      15th of Jul, 2008

If you ordered the WUYI TEA this is a hidden scam. If you don't call and stop the service you get charged each month. the custer service number is 1-800-273-7813

• Ke
      18th of Jul, 2008

If you have been charged for the tea or from live life lean call 1-866-449-5567 and tell them you have never received any of their products and and did not agree to pay for Live life lean promotion and they should give you a full refund

• Be
      18th of Jul, 2008

I also did not purchase this product but it is charged to my credit card monthly. I want this to stop and need to know who to contact.

18th of Jul, 2008

Granted - I didn't know that I was authorizing these charges - I called Wu Yi - cancelled with them - Wu Yi gave me the number for Living Lean 1-800-396-5711 - I cancelled with them. So far no problem

18th of Jul, 2008

i just got a 19.95 charde on my check card. i ordered i box of tea bags from wu-yi and never talked to anyone at live life lean. i have an overdraft plus the 35.00 charge on my acct. i am a single mother who just wanted to try the tea one time only. i do not have extra to spend on something live live help. i never talked to nobody and i do not know what it is about. what can i do?

• Ir
      18th of Jul, 2008

I have no idea what this charge is for. How do I get it stopped?

18th of Jul, 2008

Live life lean was also charged to my account. I went to the wu-yi source website and chatted online. Operator gave me a phone number 1-866-396-5711 charges for this website help will no longer be charged to my account.

• Ki
      19th of Jul, 2008

I was charged 19.95 from live life lean and never even asked for the service. Please tell me who to call.

21st of Jul, 2008

I also got scammed from Live Life Lean. I called 1-866-396-5711 and spoke with Raymond. I demanded a refund as I had not authorized the charge. I told him I was recording the conversation and would take it to my lawyer and better business bureau, he immediatly refunded the charge and gave me a confirmation number. I will have to wait till my next bill or call my credit card company again to see if refund goes through. I did also cancel my credit card and ordered a new number just to be on the safe side. Good Luck everyone.

• Gi
      22nd of Jul, 2008

I am very upset also, these guys were never authorized to go into my account. Now I have to call and waste my time...they are not even sending anything to me so why is the money coming out?