Live Life Lean / Charge for unordered merchandise

1 3862 Raiders Ridge DrLithonia, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 770 981-0932

I did not agree to monthly shipments and a charge to my credit card. I did accept their free offer and paid for the shipping. I have no way to get in touch with them.

Li

Comments

• Ph
      2nd of Feb, 2007
    Lean Live / Lean RX / Extreme Burn - unathorized deductions from my account

These people stole 245 dollars from our credit card. We did not order this product.and we never heard of it till we looked on our statement.

• Na
      11th of Jul, 2008

money withdrawn from my account thats was not authorized i want it stopped

• Lo
      11th of Jul, 2008

Unauthorized monthly charge of $19.95 - called 800-273-7813 - spoke to an agent who could not find me in their system but they had my credit card # - so I asked to speak to a supervisor to find out what was going on. After 25 minutes on the line with the supervisor - going back and forth - I asked them to provide me with proof that I authorized this charge- they could not - she said that they send out monthly emails - I never received an email - I asked her to forward it to me - she could not.
    This banter went on for 25 minutes - I finally mentioned the complaintsboard website and that I was serious about this unauthorized charge she went ahead an issued a product refund confirmation. In less than 5 minutes I received the refund confirmation notice on my email.

Hope this helps.
    Lori Albrick

• Lo
    Live Life Lean - Unauthorized Charges from Living Life Lean
    Raven Media Living Lean

Unauth0rized monthly charges from Living Life Lean- called 800-273-7813 spoke to an agent who could not find me in their system (had to give the agent all my contact information and email it was not in their system) but they had my credit card # - I asked to speak to a supervisor after 25 minutes of haggling with the supervisor I finally received a product credit and a confirmation refund notice via email (which I only received because I gave them my email account information). I had to be very firm with the supervisor and she knew I was not going to accept NO for an answer.

How I accomplished getting a refund/credit was I asked the supervisor to provide me proof that I had authorized the charges - she could not do it and/or find it. She said everything is done monthly via email - I asked her to forward me the original emails - she could not do it. Remember when I originally called to inquire about the charges they did not have any information on me except my credit card #. I also mentioned to her the complaintsboard website - that got her attention - within 5 minutes of ending our conversation I received my Product Refund Confirmation (via email).

All I can say is be persistent - hope this helps.
    Lori Albrick

• Mo
    Phone: 720-495-9400

I am finding that there is an amount of money being takn out of my checking and I want it to stop NOW

11th of Jul, 2008

a 19.95 unauthorized debit charge from my account. I did not authorize this.

• Gr
    livelifelean
    2619 Hazel St.
    Erie
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 814-806-3357
    www.Livelifelean

A charge of 19.95 was deducted from my bank account from this website. I never purchased or recieved any product from this web site. I will notify my bank and stop any further charges from my account

• Ca
      12th of Jul, 2008

I had closed my account with this company right after I received the first shipment of their product. I was just looking at my credit card statement and all of a sudden there is a new charge of $19.95!! I have not received any further products, emails, etc. I called the place and he said he could cancel from this point on, but not for the amount I was already charged. I told him that they need to google their company's name and look at all the complaints that have been filed... and if he did not remove the $19.95 charge that I would be in touch with the District Attorney's office. The $19.95 is MY money and they were not authorized to make this charge. I am not a happy camper right now!

• Ba
      12th of Jul, 2008

Never been here before; but bank account was charge will make it known to my bank to stop charges.

• Kr
      12th of Jul, 2008

i didnt order anything from this site, but they take money from my account!!! WHY?????

12th of Jul, 2008

We have had a terrible experince with this company and Wu Yu Tea. We recived charges from Wu Yu Tea for the product and shipping, plus we recieved charges from Live Life Lean for the same product and shipping. We did not authorize Live Life Lean to bill or charge our account. We had to spend over an hour on the phone going through several "customer service representatives". Finally we got through to a Supervisor for Live Life Lean after giving the same information over and over again. Live Life Lean fruaduantly charges any account attached to Wu Yi Tea. Save yourself a lot of grief and headache and DO NOT buy this product or Live Life Lean will bill you and you will spend a lot of your time trying to clean up fradulant charges. In addition, the customer service at Wu Yu Tea is just as poor as Live Life Lean. Avoid these two companies, unless you enjoy being ripped off and spending a lot of your time talking to incompetent people.

Live Life Lean - Fraudulent charges
    Live Life Lean
    Nevada
    www.wu-yisource.com

Wu Yu Tea and Live Life Lean has a scam going. You set up for a trial offer for Wu Yu Tea and Live Life Lean fraudulently bills your credit card for the same product and service. We have spent hours on the phone to both Wu Yu Tea and Live Life Lean trying to cancel and have unauthorized charges removed. Each time you have to repeat information. We have had to be firm with both companies in order to have the charges credited back. Unless you enjoy spending hours on the phone dealing with uncooperative people AVOID Both of these companies. A $4.95 trial offer has costs us over $180. We have written confirmation numbers for the refunds, which we have been told will be issued next week. We will see.

• Ty
      13th of Jul, 2008

I have the same complaint. This company has taken money out of my account and used the name live life lean instead of wu-yi. This is very deceitful. I canceled my account months ago but they are still playing games. It is difficult to get my money back but it is quick for it to be taken.

• Na
    Live Life Lean & Wu - Yisource - Scams & money stealers
    Grand Falls/Grand-Sault
    New Brunswick
    Canada

I feel these two companies should not be doing any business, their main priority is to scam all the money they can by introducing products which seam great but while you buy them, you don't even notice that you are getting scammed. They write in their agreement that you have to purchase a whole wack of stuff and they will charge you for it...so when you push agree, you give them authorization to steal from you.
    NEVER trust any of these two companies: LIVE LIFE LEAN.NET AND WU-YISOURCE.COM, they are crappy companies that will steal from you and you will never notice until you call them to cancel and by then you've already been charged and stolen from them.

• Di
      14th of Jul, 2008

I have had 2 withdrawals from my account and I want to know how to stop this. I have called the company and they have no idea of who I am how this money is coming out of my account.

what else can I do?

diane

• Fr
    Phone: 707-718-6809

I just finished checking my account and I saw an unauthorized charged to my account from Livelifelean I didn't or have given any one authoriztion to charge anything from them please correct this problem.

Rochester
    New York
    Phone: 585 467 6077

Money taken from my credit account without my permission and for no product. I have no idea how to contact the company since www. site does not bring up a web site.

• Ro
      15th of Jul, 2008

i'm very un happy about this money being taken out of my account.and i'm tired of these ppl playin these games with me.

• Ni
      15th of Jul, 2008

I was charged $19.95 for a product I have yet to receive. If they are going to charge me at least send me the product or if they aren't then remove the charges completely from my back account immediately.

• Ro
      15th of Jul, 2008

If you ordered the WUYI TEA this is a hidden scam. If you don't call and stop the service you get charged each month. the custer service number is 1-800-273-7813