Live Life Lean / Unauthorized Charges

After cancelling the Wu-Yi tea and this subscription for which I have never received anything, this company will continue to charge your account with unauthorized charges. Don't even think about calling them on the phone. I got the phone number from another victim and I was literally on hold for 30 minutes and then the line went dead. I contacted my bank to dispute the charges and I am currently in the process of closing the account and opening a new one...This is not worth all the trouble but I want the company to know they cannot do this to customers.

Comments

• Sh
      15th of Jul, 2008
    Live Life Lean - Unauthorized charge
    2623 Old Pageland Marshville Road
    Marshville
    Phone: 704 242 233

I had a deduction from my account on 7/11. I have not ordered anything from this company and don't even have a phone number to contact them. What to do??

• He
      15th of Jul, 2008

I checked my online banking statement and there was a charge from live life lean on there. I have never heard of this company and never gave anyone permission to charge my account.

• Bo
      16th of Jul, 2008
    Live Life Lean - unauthorized debits to bank account
    Chattanooga
    Tennessee

Life Life Lean continues to deduct money from my checking account every month -- even after I had stopped receiving their (green tea) product!! I have two confirmation number showing my request to cancel. Now they are charging $19.95 a month so that I "may access their website"!!!

This company should be shut down.

• Pe
      16th of Jul, 2008

i did live chat with wu-yi and have copy of their chat stating that when you purchase their product you are automatically subscribed and you have to call 18663965711 and they will cancel subscription and credit your account - i will let you know

17th of Jul, 2008

They are they started billing my account, And this is the 4th time at first i was like ok what ever. then im like WTH? More people need to know about this.

17th of Jul, 2008

Me too...it all started when I ordered Wu Yi Tea...the tea that tastes like fraud!!! I had to file a complaint at my bank to have the charges reversed and they warned it will continue to happen unless I cancel my card, so I did.
    I can't beleive I was had, I never even received any product at all from Live Life Lean...do they mean LEAN on funds!

• Ld
      19th of Jul, 2008

I just discovered an unauthorized charge from my account. I don't know anything about Live Life Lean. I called the 800 # which is not in service. I did, however, order Wu Yi tea with a "free trail" office. I paid the shipping and received one order thus far. I paid full price for a second order of Wu Yi tea (also auto deduction) which has not arrived. Does anyone have a good contact for these companies?

• Jm
      19th of Jul, 2008
    Live Life Lean - Unauthorized Credit
    Kitchener
    Canada
    Phone: 519-893-7432
    selfhelpworks.com

I am having $19.95 per month on my credit card.
    Cannot get anyone to stop this "automatic".
    I get absolutely nothing for this charge.
    I want my money returned in full to my account immediately.
    jml

20th of Jul, 2008
    Live Life Lean - Unauthorized charges to my account
    Louisville
    Kentucky
    Phone: 1-800-273-7813
    www.livelifelean.net

I have found over $100.00 worth of charges on my Charge Card account that I have not authorized to be charged to my account.

• Ju
      21st of Jul, 2008

I have also reciev ed unauthorized charges on my card. I tried to email but w/no success. I am going to call my credit card company today. If anyone has had any luck please let me know

• Li
    Live Life Lean - Fraudulently took money out of my checking account
    4632 canyon wren ln.
    Colorado Springs
    Phone: 719-380-9160
    www.livelifelean.com

I just checked my bank account and on the 12th of July, $19.95 was deducted from my checking account and it was not authorized by me and i never received anything in return!!

• Je
      21st of Jul, 2008

This company is tied in with Wu Yi Tea and who knows who else. They have hit my cc every 7 days since May. I am in the process of disputing this with my CC and I am printing out all documentation for the better business bureau. Call this number and cancel your subscription 866-396-5711. Make sure you get a cancellation number and then you can dispute it and get refunded by your Credit Card. It is a timely process, but stay on top of it. They will hit your credit card every 7 to 10 days if it is declined. If you get them blocked they will use one of their sister companies to try and put the charge through. This is one of the biggest scams I have ever witnessed.

• Pe
      21st of Jul, 2008

This is correct, I cancelled this account and they did the exact same thing to me!

22nd of Jul, 2008
    Live Life Lean - unauthorised visa withdraws
    Phone: 800-273-7813
    livelifelean.net

I ordered from Wu-Yi source some tea and for some reason everytime the cost of the tea is on my Visa so is this other company taking money from me. I have no idea who they are/

22nd of Jul, 2008

This company is UNBELIEVABLE! I ordered from the Wu-yi site.. then before I even got it.. I decided to canel.. they refunded my money--BUT.. failed to tell me that I was going to be charged 19.95 for access to a website that they don't even explain about!*& AND.. when you call the OTHER company.. *livelifelean* the customer service rep.. very rude and not helpful at all. AND.. they claim that they can't refund the money.. even if you don't go on the website!!

• Pa
      24th of Jul, 2008

I'm having the same problem. What did you do. I need help

• Te
    Live Life Lean - Money taken out of my acoount
    Nevada
    Phone: 800-273-7813
    www.livelifelean.com

There have several withdrawals from my account without my approval. I don't even know anything about this company.

24th of Jul, 2008

i had the same thing happen to me. cancelled both and was given refunds. the numbers you can contact are Wu Yi tea 1-866-449-5567 and livelifelean is 1-800-273-7813. live life lean at first will tell you they will not refund you but will cancel. you just say i never gave you my credit card number and if you do not refund my money now than i will report it as fraud.

• Di
    Alberta
    Canada
    Phone: 780 437-4111
    livelifelean.com

I sent an email to them with instruction to cancel my ordering and noticed there was a charge again this month. I realize it is only $21.00, but when I asked to cancel I assumed that would end my ordering.

• Cs
      25th of Jul, 2008

YES.. WHEN YOU ORDER THE TEA YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY SIGNED UP FOR LIVING LEAN - TO CANCEL - CALL THEM 866-396-5711 AND THE WILL TAKE CARE OF... TO CANCEL WU-YI TEA CALL 866-449-5567... SCAMMERS... HID THE FACT THERE ARE 2 SEPARATE CANCELLATION #'S AND DOING ONE DOESN'T UNDO THE OTHER.. BTW - TEA GAVE ME HEARTBURN.