Live Lean for Life / Hidden charges for other programs.

1 Philadelphia, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 215 248 1978

I order a trail bottle of Acai Advance after reading and hearing what a wonderful product it was, but I beleive the product is not all that it is cracked up to be. What the company does is slide in this free trial offer other dud products AND WHEN YOU CANCEL TIMELY IF YOU DON'T KNOW TO CANCEL EVERYTHING SEPARATELY YOU ARE STILL LOCK INTO THE OTHER DUD PRODUCT! Well they stole $24.95 out of my account and won't refund the money. So I will make sure that I put this information on Twitter, Facebook, Myspace and I will write every celerberty who endorses this procuct to let them know about the hidden cost they are chargeing everyday people like myself. Well that goes to show you that there is nothing free...

Le

More Live Lean for Life Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ka
      6th of Jul, 2009
    Live Lean for Life - cancellation
    acai advance
    New Jersey

I just cancelled and the guy told me I had to send it back. No way does it state that on ANYTHING> More of a scam. I have to spend more money to return it???? HELLOOOOOOOOOOO.
    I dont think it says that on anything they sent me.
    What do any of you think?

• Lo
      24th of Jul, 2009

It states it on the terms and conditions where you place your order. As a consumer, I would think you would want to know what you're signing up for before you entered your credit card number when the word "FREE" flashed up somewhere on your computer screen. Consumers need to learn to take responsibility for the decisions they make!

• Ke
      6th of Oct, 2009

The exact same thing happened to me, even after I called them and asked to send back the berry and to NOT sign me up or charge me for Live Lean for Life...they did anyway and refuse to credit the $24.95 back... even after I was told I was not signed up for it and I asked 3 times if I would be charged and was told 'no'. Would not let me talk to a supervisor and said the $$ was not refundable.
    I am warning everyone...do not even try a product from this company...you will have hidden charges that you never knew you 'signed up' for.

• Ca
      17th of Feb, 2010

That's strange because I actually just noticed the charge after the cancelation of the Acai optimum. I called and explained that I did not know anout the live lean for life, and therefore didn't use it. The happily refunded my money. Maybe they've had so many complaints they're now refunding..? Not sure.