Live Lean / Unknowingly signed up and charged for unwanted services.

Phone: 888-272-6483

I signed up for a free trial of Acai Berry supplements, cancelled within the time frame and did not realize I had been signed up for Live Lean internet diet service for $25 / month. After $50 of charges I cannot get anyone including a supervisor to reverse the charges. I am currently filing a complaint with my Attorney Generals office in FL, one in NY (where the customer service people said they are locate d) and one in CA. This type of business practice should be outlawed as it is fraudulent and dishonest. It saddens me that this company is so desperate for business that they resort to "tricking" consumers into purchasing their products.

Comments

• Ka
      18th of Aug, 2008
    Nevada
    livelean.net

After canceling my membership within their 14 day trial they are continuing to charge my credit card.

17th of May, 2009

I did not sign up for Live Lean, and they charged my checking account, for $24.95. The only product I tried was Certified Resveratrol. They also charged my account for $64.95, before the product was ever sent. I told them to cancel the order, and refund my account. They told me the only way to get a refund was to write the corporate office. How can these people get by with charging an account that they were not autorized to do so?

• Br
      18th of May, 2009

I also ordered acai advanced as a trial; returned the unused portion within time limit as directed by consumer rep and verified with a second call. Did not sign up for "online fitness" counsel with Live Lean yet was charged $24.95 for 2 months. When called today, I discovered THEY do not ship or receive products and will not waive previous charges. Where do I go from here to recover the $50.00????

• Li
      27th of May, 2009
    Tennessee

I recently ordered a "free trial" of Acai Berry Supplement and Nature Cleanse, from two different companies Acai Advanced and Pure Nutrients. I canceled my account yesterday with Nature Cleanse and today I have a $24.95 charge on my card for a product I never ordered. I Dont know if there is a connection, but would like to know if anyone else has had the same experience. I want to know if this series of events is connected. Someone is using our credit card numbers.

• Da
      29th of Jun, 2009
    Vermont

i was charged $24.95 by this company and i would like my money back becuase your 800 number is bull crap no one answers the phone you get stuck on hold for over and hour, i now have to go and cancil my credit card because of this company that i NEVER ordered anything from... what is your deal?

• Pa
      6th of Jul, 2009
    Cloverdale
    Virginia

You are charging my debit card !24.95 for something I do not want or have. I cancelled this transaction via a customer service rep. a while back. Do not continue to charge my account!

• Pa
      6th of Jul, 2009

Please remove all charges off my account.

7th of Jul, 2009
    Live Lean - charging with out my knowlidge

I was charged 4 times in period of 2 months in amount of $24.95 each time. I have never heard about this company until I saw it on my bank statements, or use some of their services. When I google them and when I opened their web site, my computer was attacked with some "vampirevn" virus. I don't know how and who to report this company to, so it can be stoped and prevented of hurting other people.

28th of Jul, 2009
    Live Lean - charged monthly fee for nothing
    Live Lean

I order a 15-day free trial of Acai; when I called 13 days after it was shipped (I picked the shipping date off of the package) I was told that the 15 day trial began the day I ordered the product. I returned the remained of the product. The advertisement said to TRY THE ACAI FOR 15 DAYS...They credited the original $64.95 (that had already been charged several days previously), but charged me $24.95. I thought the charge, which showed up last month was a one-time thing, so I didn't dispute. I recently received my credit card statement, and they charged $24.95 AGAIN this month.

28th of Jul, 2009

Same identical thing happened here...did you get it resolved?

• Ce
      29th of Dec, 2009
    Live Lean/Certified Acai
    Georgia

This is a big scam. The company offers a free supply and then suddenly without notification, starts charging you. Beware!!!