[Resolved] live career.com / money stolen from me
So I used livecareer a couple times a month ago to create a resume/ cover letter. I paid a small fee to have my resume printed and emailed. I did not authorize any other payment. And when I check my bank account today over 40 something dollars is missing from my account!. This is not right. I NEVER gave permission for them to charge for anything else nor did I use the site for aanything else. Live career.com is a deceiving site & I want my money back!!!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
LiveCareer Customer Care's Response, May 15, 2015
I’m very sorry that you have had this experience with our service. Please contact me directly with the email address you used to create your account or the last 4 digits of the card that was billed and card holder’s name so that we can resolve this issue quickly for you. Please email me at email@example.com
I look forward to hearing from you.
More live career.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Livecareer.com - don't use this service 
- [Resolved] Livecareer.com - cancelation 
- [Resolved] Livecareer.com - charging credit card / scam 
- [Resolved] Livecareer.com - they withdrew 34.95 from my checking account 
- LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume - unauthorised charges to my credit card 
- LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume - refused to refund
- LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume - unauthorized charges - I will sue this company if the money is not refunded. 
- LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume - unauthorized listing of resume
- LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume - hidden fees
- LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume - little liars