[Resolved] live career.com / money stolen from me

1 washington dc, United States

So I used livecareer a couple times a month ago to create a resume/ cover letter. I paid a small fee to have my resume printed and emailed. I did not authorize any other payment. And when I check my bank account today over 40 something dollars is missing from my account!. This is not right. I NEVER gave permission for them to charge for anything else nor did I use the site for aanything else. Live career.com is a deceiving site & I want my money back!!!

• Resolution statement

• LiveCareer Customer Care's Response, May 15, 2015

Dear Customer,

I’m very sorry that you have had this experience with our service. Please contact me directly with the email address you used to create your account or the last 4 digits of the card that was billed and card holder’s name so that we can resolve this issue quickly for you. Please email me at anna.b@livecareer-support.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,