[Resolved] Live Career / charges after account cancelled
This was supposed to be a .99 charge one time to help build a resume. AFter that charge I cancelled my account to ensure no further charges would take place. For 3 months after I cancelled they still continued to take 35.80 out of my account. Then when i called to complain, emailed them, or called them they told me i didn't have an account at all. 3 months later i finally got someone to tell me that i never actually cancelled my account and those charges were authorized. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
LiveCareer Customer Care's Response, Jul 17, 2015
I’m very sorry that you have had this experience with our service. All of our subscriptions are auto-renewing. We state this on every page in the purchase process and we send a payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal upon purchase. We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings.
Please contact me directly with the email address you used to create your account or the last 4 digits of the card that used to purchase and card holder’s name so that I can take a look at it personally and resolve this issue quickly for you. Please email me at email@example.com
I look forward to hearing from you.
More Live Career Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Livecareer.com - don't use this service 
- [Resolved] Livecareer.com - cancelation 
- [Resolved] Livecareer.com - charging credit card / scam 
- [Resolved] Livecareer.com - they withdrew 34.95 from my checking account 
- LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume - unauthorised charges to my credit card 
- [Resolved] Livecareer - subscription scam
- [Resolved] Livecareer - ongoing charges
- livecareer.co.uk - livecareer have taken money from our account monthly - do not use them 
- LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume - refused to refund
- LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume - unauthorized charges - I will sue this company if the money is not refunded.