Livariz / They are suing me

1 New York, NY, United States Review updated:

I need Somebody to Help me out, I purchased this product over the phone 2 years ago, now I received a call stating that they are suing me because i didn't pay the rest of the product. They are suing me in California and I live in New York.

Ma
Sep 08, 2014

More Livariz Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ad
      Nov 23, 2015

Hi, I have the same problem with this company!!!They are calling me from " Florida court" telling me I have to pay $5, 000 dollars!!! But is not true!!! We should call channel univision and say what kind of people are this because that were I got the # they most to know something about this!!!

• Ro
      Nov 28, 2015

I have the same problem and I received a phone call from a Florida Court. They told me that Livariz will sue me for $5, 000 but if a deal with them, it will only cost me $300. I live in Cleveland and they are suing me in Florida. They even told me that they have the tapes where I agreed to the "treatment". I think this is a scam and authorities should stop these people. Can somebody tell me how to deal with this. Should it be ignore? Should we send them to take a hike?