Litton Loan Servicing / Loan Mod

United States, Texas Review updated:
Litton Loan Servicing
I tried to get a loan mod thru litton Loan Servicing after my rate adjusted on the loan. I did all their required paper work and also used a HUD approved Service for loan mods, Accorn Housing. After months of waiting I get a form letter saying that after the rat hike I still make enough to cover the new payment amount and all my other expenses each when the paper work I sent from Accorn Housing and what I sent showed I was upside down Over &900.00 a month because of the new payment amount. Litton is part of Goldman Sachs and they got a $10 billon bailout loan for the goverment but they won't use the Making Home Affordable plan that the goverment offers that would help us keep our home. These people care about bonuses and not about home owners. Maye Litton should use some of that $10 billon their parent company got from the goverment and buy some adding machines. They could use them.

A  15th of Jul, 2009 by
Litton gave me the 3 month trial period loan remodification (which as long as I paid on time, I was to be granted permanent remodification) and then at the end of three months, they denied me because they said they re-evaluated my salary and decided I made too much money. I sell jewelry and make 1/3 of my commision for the entire year in December which is paid in January. Instead of going off my previous year's W2 and averaging that with Jan-April 09. They only avgeraged the 4 months of 2009 to come up with an avgerage income. I worked in the mortgage business for 4 years. That is a recipie for default. Everyone knows to qualify a commisioned person for a loan, you must take 2 years avg. income. It put me at $2000 higher a month. They turned me down for making too much money. Then I lost my job. I re-applied with my disability income and they turned me down and said I made too little. I re-applied and added in my un-employment pay and they said they needed to do a new appraisal, even though the last decision took only 8 days, now it might take 60 days. They will not return my calls, everytime I call, I get a new person who I have to explain the situation too and everyone has a different timetable and a different answer. I have even had them hang up on me. Supervisors do not call you back. I started this last November 08. I have completely emptied my 401K to stay current on the loan.
N  5th of Sep, 2009 by
Litton is the worst servicer. I have been fighting them for over 4 years. I can only get an answer to anything when I involve a congressional inquiry. I am in delaware county pa. I do not ever believe i will own my house free and clear., litton levies fees and attorney charges which were never incurred.
A  24th of Feb, 2010 by
Why has nothing been about this company and thier continued operations? I also submitted a cliam against this company and to this very date I have not herd anything one way or another. Please tell me why this is so