Litton Loan Servicing LLC / Modification

1 4828 Loop DriveHouston, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1 800 999 8501

We have sent in papers and faxed papers for modification to litton loan 5 times starting since dec/08 They either do not receive them or tell us they only received part of the papers claiming they tried to call us but our cell phone records speak otherwise. They denied us on the grounds thay received only part of the papers and couldnt get a hold of us but we received paperwork from them saying they had received the paperwork and to expect it to take 60 to 90 days not including weekends or holidays. Now they are dening us saying they only received part of the paperwork. I do not have any idea where we stand now but due to two car accidents that neither were my fault I lost my jobs and had to get two new ones at less pay. I am deperately trying to pay litton but they are being unsupportive and unreasonable. every time we have contact with them we receive a different story, HELP HELP HELP Jan Gusek 344v north Adams st. St. Croix falls WI [protected]

Comments

• El
      10th of Oct, 2009

The same thing is happening to us! It seemed that every time I was making some headway, then my authorization expired, or they couldn't find paperwork, or call back in ten days. Here we are, losing our home and trying to do all thats asked of us, and they can't even do their job! To top it off, I just found the incompetent lawyer we hired all over the internet for scamming.

• Cy
      5th of Jul, 2010

At first I went though the same thing with Litton Loan. You have to keep on sending the papers in that they ask for, even if it is the same papers . Sometimes I would get mean people on the phone when I called. But I did get a young man on the phone who explained to me that as long as I paid my note, they would not take my home. I was worried because I was four months behind in my payments while waiting for the loan modification. It took me a year and a half, but I finally got my loan modification. A lady that worked there called me and asked me questions and explained the process to me. Her name was Crystal Williams. She was very nice to me, and gave me a peace of mind that I hadn't had since the process started. She even gave me her number. So I am telling people out there work with Litton Loan, yes it is a long process but it is worth it in the end. And Litton Loan does have some nice people working there.

• Un
      5th of Sep, 2010

The same happened to me, the first thing I did was to contact my US Senator and explain to his office. They put me in touch with someone who was handling this type of problem for his office. This was in late April in July out of the blue the paperwork arrived granting me the modification.

Contact your US Senators office, they will help you.