Litton Loan ServicingSubprime Lending and undisclosed investor

1 Review updated:

After almost a year of trying to get my Loan modified I just found out today that we make enough money to cover all our monthly expenses; so Litton Loan tells us. Well I was laid off from work last August 08 and my husband is not working full time due to work slowing down. I have submitted to Litton loan our information numerous times starting in August 2008. Finally in March I was told that we were being considered for a loan modification because we still had income. I don't know who does their calculations (it must be a monkey) because from what I come up with for our income and debt to ratio does not even meet our expenses for the month. Their Forclosure department kept reassuring us that we would not be kicked out of our home and that they would have a modification proposal for us in July 2009. Yeah, well we got our modification all right, we have til August 3 to find another place to live because the house is being up for sale. I cannot believe these people and how they had us believing everything was going to be ok. Oh! and not to mention an idiot at litton loan by the name of kevin; after telling me the modification was denied, wanted to know if we could give them any money towards the balance owed.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Houston, TXI told him; your telling me we need to move out and you want me to give you whatever money we have? Are we supposed to give whatever money we have and live under a tree? Any money we have we need it to find someplace to live we have not one to turn to. I hope they have fun with this house sitting on the market for the next year along with the other 46 houses in this neighborhood that are just sitting there not being sold. I didn't know anything about home buying when we purchased this home through CENTEX HOMES and they took advantage of us and alot of other people like us that were not savy in knowing what they were signing. But never the less SHAME ON CENTEX for being so unscrupulous. I refuse to give Litton loan any money because we are upside down about $280, 000 and we have a 7.125% adjustable in 2010 and 12% fixed on the second and not to mention the BALLOON PAYMENTS at the end of the 30 years on both loans that equal to the amount we purchased the home for! $505, 000 (WOW! what a deal) according to CENTEX convincing us at the time, that We would be able to refinance, yeah right... and get rid of the mess they created with a new loan.
AND THEIR HOMES ARE SHODDY! THE FLOORS SQUEAK UPSTAIRS, NOT TO MENTION YOU HEAR EVERYONE WALKING CLEARLY UPSTAIRS WHEN YOUR DOWNSTAIRS, AND WHEN YOU FLUSH THE TOILETS YOU HEAR THE WATER RUSHING THROUGH THE PIPES FROM UPSTAIRS WHEN YOUR DOWNSTAIRS, CABINETS ARE CHEAP, WALLS ARE THIN!! YOU CAN HEAR WHEN PEOPLE ARE USING THE BATHROOM, AND I CAN HEAR THE BIRDS CHURPING THROUGH THE KITCHEN WALL OUTSIDE CLEAR, GRANITE COUNTER TOPS ARE REMNANTS AND DULL. I'M JUST SORRY I WASTED MY TIME TRYING TO MODIFY WITH LITTON LOAN BECAUSE I HATE LIARS! I'M DONE!!!

Comments

•   Jul 15, 2009

I am So sorry to hear what happened thats why I entrusted in a law firm to get my Modification done.Luckily i got in contact with a private Lender based in London and after i applied, They walked me through every step of the process from start to finish, I was very fortunate to find such a wonderful person to work with.
    When they first told me that i have to send in 10% of the loan amount as security, i was sceptical and so decreased my loan to 5k and sent them 500 you can imagine how i felt when i checked my account on Thursday and the money was there!
    If I may recommend, I would give them a call, i got my loan in 3 days and anytime I had a question they were very responsive in getting right back to me. Its unfortunate there are so many bad company's out there, If anyone comes across any other bad companies please post because no one deserves to get their money nor house taken from them.
    You can contact the lender [protected]@kiwis.co.uk

• Bu
      Aug 23, 2009

Oh My God. I am researcing Litton and am trying to come up with an appropriate phrase to refer to them. I will keep it clean for the readers and will post when I have it figured out. My husband and I have had the same experience with this so called company. Love the reference to kevin the monkey! We too were told that we would be able to get a satisfactory result - but it did not happen. Stuck with higher payments, demands for huge sums of money - 10, 000 in three hours! and no guarantee - oh yes and we too are upside down in our home - it was worth 300, 000 5 years ago and it might be worth 175, 000 - maybe. they want 3100.00 a month - after a 10k pmt and in 12 mos. want a balloon of 24, 500K. someone is on something great case for an attorney who wants exposure and does not mind getting his hands dirty and a great opportunity to help out thousands of people who are good people with unforturnate circumstances. this is unjust and illegal. it has to stop.