Litton Loan Servicing / Representative

1 United States

To whom it may concern.

I 'm write this letter of complaint in regards to and encounter I had with one of your Representative Whom I spoke with on the phone on 03/24/2001 at 9:05am The representative name was Ed Tejeda. My complaint is that Mr. Ed Tejeda lacks customer services and was unprofessional. when I asked Mr Ed Tejeda questions; he was rude and condensing, With his Response to my questions, I ask Him did Litton Receive our document to reapply for the government Loan Modification He replied if you send it on the the fifteen of this month then we should have it, Then he said however, things don't happen the next day, I said to him I know that, you don't get approved for a modification the next day. I've been applying for a modification since 2009, then I said I'm not totally oblivious to the fact of how the process works. Mr Ed Tejda proceeded to ask questions about why didn't we accept Litton Loan offer for modification I explained why. To me it seem liked he tried to say we should have taking Litton Loan offer for a Modification and be happy with what you guys offered us any though we cant afford it. He then said even if we reapplied for the Government loan it still wouldn't be any different in the amount.

Correct me if I'm wrong when your sick and the doctor tells you, you only have six months to live, what would you do, your going to search all of your resources before settling for one opinion and that is what we are simply trying to do. Mr. Ed Tejede tried to make me feel wrong for not accepting Litton offer of a modification. . I know that your conversation are recorded so when you check the recording you'll See.

Litton Loan Servicing