Litton Loan Servicing / Litton foreclosed while modification

I lost my house to foreclosure while in the process of a modification, they told me to relax I could breath easy. Over the last several months I have received notices to move but my children and I are still in the house. Had a bit of equity at the time of foreclosure, but I could not seem to find the right party to help me know what to do. These legal things are quite intimidating and very confusing to those of us who just don't understand. I want more than anything to keep my house. I am quite attached to it and it is the only home my three children have ever known. I have steady income when I am not stressed out of my mind. Help me regain my home and stability. This is a brief summary of what has happened. Now being locked out, the appt. we made to remove personal belongings was not honoured. They tell me I will only have one day to remove all. Twenty yrs in 8 hours I am to box up. If someone could help us

Comments

• Br
      18th of Apr, 2009

i agree i have a friend who is going thru the same thing. he received a letter telling him his house is up for sale on the 25th of this month, thinking he is getting a modification loan. they lied and took more money from him while trying to save his home. he even went thru bankrupty trying to save his home and he is still gonna lose it. they took his money and never straighten out his loan. this has gone on for three years. they should be ashamed. he has really struggle to save his home.

• Tr
      31st of Aug, 2009

I cas only say that it appears that it is in the best interest of Litton and its clients to forclose rather then Modify the loan because they make more money.
    I am going to see a lawyer tommorow because they said they would modify and after 9 months they tell me they cannot MODIFY.
    What gives?

9th of Sep, 2009

I went thru bankrupty to save my house and my bankrupty lawyer heard that Litton was who I was dealing with and he said your screwed! They are the worst!
    I will now lose my home after fighting so hard that it has wrecked my marriage.

• Ss
      28th of Sep, 2009

We are experiencing the same thing. I am married with 4 children, make a great income, but Litton Loan has continued to apply unlawful Escrow and other charges, we took out our 401k money to pay it and get caught up back in July. Now, they imposed again some mystery ESCROW and raised our mortgage over $350.00 MORE a month then we were already paying(total over $2700.00 a month !!!) making it un affordable. I was laid off last year, and found a new position with a excellent new company after about 2 months, but that delayed our payments. I explained all this to Litton, they said " you qualify for a loan modification " and then continued to sock this escrow thing to us. then after 4 months of repeated sending in paperwork, the then told us in March, "you do NOT qualify anymore for modification and must pay us $5000.00 NOW ! " SO, WE Took 401k out to pay! daughter in college, straining budget, LITTON IS DESTROYING OUR MARRIAGE AND OUR FAMILY DUE TO THIS UNLAWFUL EXPENSIVE CRAP THEY ARE DOING. IS THERE A HONEST LAW FIRM OUT THERE TO HELP US ANYONE ? ? ? EMAIL ME SSERAL2020@Yahoo.com !!! HELP
    WE RESIDE IN North Carolina !!!

• Ss
      28th of Sep, 2009

GO ON WWW.YouTube.Com. THERE ARE NOW MANY VIDEOS you can see what LITTON LOAN IS DOING. WHY IS THERE NO ADVOCATE TO HELP THE CONSUMER AGAINST LITTON LOAN. I have had several homes, one at a time. Never EVER HAVE I SEEN SUCH HORRIBLE TREATMENT AND TRICKERY FROM A MORTGAGE COMPANY !!! This is horrible.

• So
      2nd of Dec, 2009

Litton Loan is owned by Goldman Sachs, one of the most powerful finacial institutions in the world. We made our
    pre-trail modification payments and they still auctioned our house with no prior warning. We need some large organization to file a class action suit! Also Litton Loan was given 1.1 billion in TARP funds.
    I now have to leave my home of 23 years in two weeks!

avondsm7220@yahoo.com

• Bu
      21st of Nov, 2010

We to are leaving our home after almost twenty years. Litton loan is the most unbelievable company I have ever delt with. My family is devastated. Moving this week. Our country has done it again. Good job Obahma.

• Bk
      21st of Nov, 2010

Litton is statistically one of the worst servicers for entering into trial mods, stringing the customer along, denying the modification and foreclosing. If you had a home in California, entered into a trial mod that lasted more than 3 months, you made all of the payments as agreed, your home was foreclosed, and you are willing to be the class representative in a suit, please send an email to bkurt31@yahoo.com. so that we can discuss.