Litton Loan Service / Mismanage of my account

I am seeing a lot of complaint about litton loan service and i was having the same problem with my account so I sold my house i did only got back two hundred dollar back form my escrow account and i can hardly even get some wear to live because of what litton loan service but on my credit report i have a lot of letters from them.

Comments

• Wi
      9th of Dec, 2008

Trying to check on my modification and they never return my phone call. I am trying to keep my house

• Bi
      5th of Mar, 2009

please contact me via email billhelfrich@live.com
    or phone 561 577 7266

• On
      17th of Oct, 2009

I have received multiple recorded phone messages about a "debt collection" problem with Litton Loan Services. The only problem is I don't have nor have I ever had a loan with these people. Each time I call their 800 phone number and get the run around through the automated phone message until I finally speak with a real person and they inquire, "What is your loan number?" There is always a stunned silence on the other end when I reply, "I don't have a loan with you."

After checking they always promise that they will have my number removed from the "system". The system must be as idiotic as they are because we are still receiving the phone calls. Once they even went so far as to reveal a name of the person who actually does have the loan with them that they keep confusing with my phone number, and it's not even close.

After reading their web site about how caring they are with their customers, blah, blah, blah, it makes me sickto have to deal with these people when I shouldn't have to. Everyone makes mistakes, but after five times of being promised that the situation will be taken care of, it gets to be a little ridiculous. Maybe my complaint to the Oklahoma Attorney General's Office will get their attention. One can only hope.

• 4r
      24th of Feb, 2010
    Litton Loan Service - LOST Money Order
    Litton Loan Service
    California

Litton Loan Servicing: Here is the Scam.
    I have sent my mortgage payment every month for the last two years by regular mail and with a check. Just this month I sent a Cashiers check because I was out of personal checks. It was due on the 8th, I sent it on the 6th. What a surprise to find out they "say" they did not receive it. How funny they have always received my check by mail, but not the money order! So, since I cannot stop payment on it immediately and issue them another check, it's a perfect opportunity for litton to "loose it" so that they can charge me Late fees. I have to wait 90 days for the money to be deposited into my account, making it impossible for me to make last months payment.
    I figured this was strange that the payment was lost, but when the banker told me to google litton loan, I was shocked to see I'm not the first. I wish I could walk into there office and talk to them personally.