Litton Loan / Big scam

It all started in july when me and my family come across a little finacial

strain.I contacted litton loan/HSBC BANK for a loan modifacation due to that we have a 9.5 interest rate and my mortgage was to high.I have talked to many, hundreds of agents at litton loan they have no idea what they are doing.I was given wrong numbers to people that do not even due modifacations on loans.Finally i was told the right phone number to call after numerous times of faxing paper work over to the wrong people at litton loan.Now that it is with a loan processer they have started the forclosure process on my home, they return my money, they will not call you

at any of the three numbers you give them.I have been told by many people that litton loan and banks like them are what is tearing america finacialy apart.If for some reason you are with litton loan find a more secure company that has a great background.We will be contacting goverment officials in regards to what they are doing to familys in america.There goes all that money that obama gave the banks to help people, JUST THINK ABOUT IT!!

Te

Comments

• Ga
      5th of Mar, 2010

you are so right, they put mortgage ins, and homeowners ins on my propery after it was sold to them from another lender, (my mortgage that is)and i have those and have faxed them my copies, to no avail.i will not be paying ins. twice, i will sue them if they do not remove it, they also forged my name on an insurance check they needed to sighn and send back to me, only after treatening to file criminal charges aginst them did they send me the money due from the check!Ihave to the 16th of the month before i get a late fee, yet they harrase me fom the 2nd of the month if payment is not there, so now i will mail it out just in time to get there without me having to pay a late fee, if only i had money for a great Layer to sue them for cashing that check and forging my signature, id have no worries i only owe 65.000 on my house, lol maybe id a gotten enough to pay it of lol.thats my story!