Littleplayland / be careful!!!

I purchased Mr. Submarine & Mrs. Station and paid for an expedited shipping by my own mistake. Unfortunately, their website is a little buggy and I haven't seen a total amount of my order (along with the shipping cost). If I saw it I would cancel. But I paid too much for a simple toy.
So if you ever order from them, you should know that their warehouse (and the head office, I guess) is situated in Hong Kong, so keep it in mind when you want an express shipping.
Be careful and take care.

Ja
Nov 7, 2017

Comments

• Sc
      8th of Nov, 2017

This company is a Scam, and Fraudulent! It is located in Hong Kong, and I never rec'd my order, and they refuse to refund me my money! If I knew this was in Hong Kong, I never would have paid express shipping (which was supposed to be 4-5 days) for something I never rec'd, I never would have ordered from them. They have only been in business 171 days, and there is no phone number to call! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

• Vi
      13th of Jan, 2018

@Scammed Grandmother I have done business with Little Playland for a while and have had several instances where things did not go as planned. Items arrived damaged, items were not delivered or where delayed. In every instance Little Playland went above and beyond expectations to make it right. Even if the issue was not directly their fault as was the case where the Postal Service screwed up.

• Je
      26th of Jan, 2018

@Scammed Grandmother They normally have the best prices and the quality is usually very good. It is so convenient to shop from home and avoid the crowds and the traffic and have your products delivered right to your front door. If you don't like something they have a great customer service and will accommodate you with the return and refund. Can't say enough good things about Little Playland

• Ki
      27th of Jan, 2018

@Scammed Grandmother We buy most of our presents and day to day requirements through Little Playland. Their service and after sales is first class and their range of products is vast. I would and have recommended Little Playland to everyone I know.

• Di
      27th of Jan, 2018

@Scammed Grandmother Ordering great, very easy and a delight to deal with, Good quality goods at very reasonable cost and an enormous selection of just about everything.

• Lj
      28th of Jan, 2018

@Scammed Grandmother Love this site. Always cheap, always fast delivey and loads of choice!

• Bi
      23rd of Feb, 2018

@Scammed Grandmother Littleplayland is so convenient and has excellent customer service. I buy stuff almost everyday on Littleplayland. It is almost too convenient for me as I spend a ton of money on Littleplayland. I do all my Christmas and present shopping here.

• Ru
      10th of Mar, 2018

@Scammed Grandmother I love it! This is the one place I order from and they never disappoint me at all. I use Little Playland all the time to get exactly what I need in life and they always deliver. They really are amazing, how fast my stuff arrives and in tip top shape. I don't have to worry about it coming late or not getting it when I need it. The prices are reasonable and overall the products are high quality and I use them every day till the bottle is empty. Little Playland is great and I'll keep using it.

• Xi
      10th of Mar, 2018

@Scammed Grandmother I like that Little Playland shows the item and states the price very clearly. It's also very easy to see the condition it's in. Shipping was affordable and checking out was very easy. Overall, it was very pleasant experience and I'm happy. We received the item ahead of time.

• Ze
      17th of Mar, 2018

@Scammed Grandmother When I decided to shop online Little Playland was my first choice and I'm really glad because they have such a huge variety of what I was looking for not to mention their prices are very reasonable also. If I decide to buy online again I will go back to Little Playland.

• Oz
      18th of Mar, 2018

@Scammed Grandmother Little Playland is a dependable website. It has a large varieties of items ranging from clothes to homes. It's easy to use. It is very trustworthy. Another specific thing that I like about Little Playland is that it continues to constantly stay up to date on fashion and all other items on the market. It is extremely easy to navigate through this site when you are simply just browsing day to day or just occasionally or for the first time. My overall experience with Little Playland in selection was great and purchasing was wonderful and easy to glide through without any glitches at all. In customer service it was delightful and the representative was very polite and proper. The customer service per add on was indeed very well informed and knew the business well all the way around.

Little Playland is great and cheap. They really have the best prices and colors and styles and categories and selection of almost all goods in the world from any place in the world.

• Mi
      9th of May, 2018

@Scammed Grandmother it appears to be the same company as Inspire uplift. Probably ran the other out of business and changed names

• Ta
      14th of Jun, 2018

@Jeff1111 Hi...my name is Tanua...since you have such great things to say about playland...I have been searching the web for a customer service number to contact them about the 4D mascara I ordered for $20...I have never paid this much for mascara but their fb ad was very convincing. I never received the mascara...so how did you contact their customer service??? Share the knowledge...it will help a lot of us out.

• Au
      5th of Jul, 2018

@Tanua LaSon D'Argan There is no way to contact them except through email. And they always send the same response. Don't expect to get your order or your money back. I've been fighting with them for over two months and haven't gotten anything in return.

• Th
      5th of Dec, 2017

This [censor] as company is a scam and fraudulent. do not order from them. I ordered a product from them on october 23rd and they sent me a fake [censor] usps tracking number telling it was shipped. its fake coming from china. do not order from theses [censor], its a fake company and they will have access to your credit card.

Be careful of this [censor] as company

• Le
      26th of Jan, 2018

@They are scammers Little Playland is simply the best. Fast shipment, excellent prices and greatest books selection. Recommended

• Je
      27th of Jan, 2018

@They are scammers I have done many wonderful transactions on Little Playland with never even a tiny glitch. Good shipping and fast service.

• Ro
      9th of Mar, 2018

@They are scammers I like that you can find a large variety of products on Little Playland and that the desired items can be found at a multitude of different prices. I have always been able to find the products I have been looking for, and at reasonable prices too. But I dislike how sometimes purchased items take much longer to arrive at my house than they were supposed to. Also, I have heard of people getting scammed through Little Playland, and not receiving the advertised products. But overall, my experience using Little Playland was quite positive!

16th of Mar, 2018

@They are scammers The company is genius, pure and simple. Everything works. Ordering is easy, reviews are helpful, customer service is excellent, and provides great value and door to door delivery.

I've been ordering a little more and it's worked out great and if there's any problem it gets fixed right away as it should. I've been dealing with Little Playland for 5 months. Little Playland is pretty reasonable and that's a good thing. Keep up the good work.

• Be
      20th of Dec, 2017

Recommended!

Been searching online for a cheap and affordable garlic chopper online, I cook a lot and garlic has always been a part of my recipe. The product works fine and I'm impressed with the price. Received the package in 2 weeks, no regrets.

• Po
      6th of Jan, 2018

@Betty N. This website is for complaints, not compliments or advertisements. Also garlic is not being mentioned here.

24th of Feb, 2018

@pobarjenkins I have never had a bad experience with Little Playland. Every thing turns up either on the due date or before. The details of the products are precise enough and I am always able to find the item I want at a good price. Easy to use site. Overall a big 10/10 from me.

26th of Dec, 2017

Bought a Windshield Microfiber Cleaner on their website. I like that it could clean the parts of the windshield that I couldn't reach but the cloth cover is not as good as I expected. It tends to smear the cleaner and leaves dry streaks that still need to be cleaned. Overall a good tool to have to clean the inside of your windshield.

• Ca
      27th of Dec, 2017

They are quite an amazing company I would say. I love Little Playland and they have great customer service. I rarely have problems with my orders, and when I do, they usually take care of it pretty quickly.

• Ka
      28th of Dec, 2017

I do purchases here consistently. Its a good place to start your search for an item. Never encountered any issues shopping there. Shipping is always fast.

• Do
      28th of Dec, 2017

Little Playland is easy and safe to use. The delivery is fast. I prefer items sold by Little PLayland. They are the best online shopping website!

• Di
      29th of Dec, 2017

My purchases are always shipped in a timely manner and packaging is good. Great customer service for help with some issues or other complaints. Overall, they have awesome site.

• Gi
      5th of Jan, 2018

I would give these guys 10 stars if I could! The most responsive and understanding costumer service I have ever dealt with! They do anything even if it's not really required in order to make you a happy costumer!

• Au
      5th of Jul, 2018

@GillianHayesPolk Really, are you joking? You people that are posting good things about this company are scammers too!

5th of Jan, 2018

I have shopped multiple times on Little PlayLand and it has been a great experience every time.

6th of Jan, 2018

Every product we ordered came after a weeks or so, which is not so bad as its international shipping. I wish international delivery was a bit cheaper. But overall, satisfied customer.

• Li
      6th of Jan, 2018

There was a mix up on two items I won. I emailed their customer support and they were very nice and helpful in getting everything right. Great response time. Great company.

7th of Jan, 2018

Little PLayland comes through for me every Christmas! All my orders this year arrived earlier than estimated and everything was perfect - no problems. I would recommend them!

• Si
      7th of Jan, 2018

I have made many orders with Little Playland and have never had any problems with delivery or service. Highly appreciated and valued place to do your shopping!

• Te
      13th of Jan, 2018

I always have a great experience when i shop on little playland. And they always deliver quickly and take care of me as a customer. Highly recommend

• Ri
      13th of Jan, 2018

A nice buying site with great customer service, I love its service and I can always find something I like there!

• Xx
      19th of Jan, 2018

Greatest customer-centric company on the planet.

• To
      20th of Jan, 2018

Lost count of how many items I have bought from them. I cant remember one bad experience with them.

• Ro
      20th of Jan, 2018

Any item that I have ordered from them; The price was very good, the quality has always been great, and the item looked great.

THEY ARE GREAT! I shop here a lot!

21st of Jan, 2018

simple to use, great recommendations, easy to find stuff. fantastic customer service and a brilliant company.