Littleplayland

Posted: Nov 7, 2017 by

be careful!!!

I purchased Mr. Submarine & Mrs. Station and paid for an expedited shipping by my own mistake. Unfortunately, their website is a little buggy and I haven't seen a total amount of my order (along with the shipping cost). If I saw it I would cancel. But I paid too much for a simple toy.
So if you ever order from them, you should know that their warehouse (and the head office, I guess) is situated in Hong Kong, so keep it in mind when you want an express shipping.
Be careful and take care.
Complaint comments Comments (18)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Products & Services
More Littleplayland Complaints & Reviews
Littleplayland - everything

Comments

A  8th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
This company is a Scam, and Fraudulent! It is located in Hong Kong, and I never rec'd my order, and they refuse to refund me my money! If I knew this was in Hong Kong, I never would have paid express shipping (which was supposed to be 4-5 days) for something I never rec'd, I never would have ordered from them. They have only been in business 171 days, and there is no phone number to call! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!
N  13th of Jan, 2018 by    0 Votes
@Scammed Grandmother I have done business with Little Playland for a while and have had several instances where things did not go as planned. Items arrived damaged, items were not delivered or where delayed. In every instance Little Playland went above and beyond expectations to make it right. Even if the issue was not directly their fault as was the case where the Postal Service screwed up.
N  5th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
This [censor] as company is a scam and fraudulent. do not order from them. I ordered a product from them on october 23rd and they sent me a fake [censor] usps tracking number telling it was shipped. its fake coming from china. do not order from theses [censor], its a fake company and they will have access to your credit card.

Be careful of this [censor] as company
N  20th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
Recommended!

Been searching online for a cheap and affordable garlic chopper online, I cook a lot and garlic has always been a part of my recipe. The product works fine and I'm impressed with the price. Received the package in 2 weeks, no regrets.
N  6th of Jan, 2018 by    0 Votes
@Betty N. This website is for complaints, not compliments or advertisements. Also garlic is not being mentioned here.
N  26th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
Bought a Windshield Microfiber Cleaner on their website. I like that it could clean the parts of the windshield that I couldn't reach but the cloth cover is not as good as I expected. It tends to smear the cleaner and leaves dry streaks that still need to be cleaned. Overall a good tool to have to clean the inside of your windshield.
D  27th of Dec, 2017 by    -1 Votes
They are quite an amazing company I would say. I love Little Playland and they have great customer service. I rarely have problems with my orders, and when I do, they usually take care of it pretty quickly.
N  28th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
I do purchases here consistently. Its a good place to start your search for an item. Never encountered any issues shopping there. Shipping is always fast.
N  28th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
Little Playland is easy and safe to use. The delivery is fast. I prefer items sold by Little PLayland. They are the best online shopping website!
N  29th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
My purchases are always shipped in a timely manner and packaging is good. Great customer service for help with some issues or other complaints. Overall, they have awesome site.
N  5th of Jan, 2018 by    0 Votes
I would give these guys 10 stars if I could! The most responsive and understanding costumer service I have ever dealt with! They do anything even if it's not really required in order to make you a happy costumer!
N  5th of Jan, 2018 by    0 Votes
I have shopped multiple times on Little PlayLand and it has been a great experience every time.
N  6th of Jan, 2018 by    0 Votes
Every product we ordered came after a weeks or so, which is not so bad as its international shipping. I wish international delivery was a bit cheaper. But overall, satisfied customer.
N  6th of Jan, 2018 by    0 Votes
There was a mix up on two items I won. I emailed their customer support and they were very nice and helpful in getting everything right. Great response time. Great company.
N  7th of Jan, 2018 by    0 Votes
Little PLayland comes through for me every Christmas! All my orders this year arrived earlier than estimated and everything was perfect - no problems. I would recommend them!
N  7th of Jan, 2018 by    0 Votes
I have made many orders with Little Playland and have never had any problems with delivery or service. Highly appreciated and valued place to do your shopping!
D  13th of Jan, 2018 by    0 Votes
I always have a great experience when i shop on little playland. And they always deliver quickly and take care of me as a customer. Highly recommend
D  13th of Jan, 2018 by    0 Votes
A nice buying site with great customer service, I love its service and I can always find something I like there!

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree